With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?
Full Plot & Storyline
| ||M ||F|
|Adults ||24 ||13|
|University ||5 ||3|
|Hogwarts ||13 ||12|
|Beauxbatons ||4 ||2|
|Durmstrang ||4 ||3|
|First Years ||1|
|Second Years ||0|
|Third Years ||2|
|Fourth Years ||1|
|Fifth Years ||5|
|Sixth Years ||4|
|Seventh Years ||12|
|Seventh Years ||6|
|Sixth Years ||1|
|Seventh Years ||6|
|First Years ||4|
|Second Years ||2|
|Third Years ||2|
|Fourth Years ||0|
Click for Explanation
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.Choose your skin:
|Welcome to Cryptic Conjuring
Days begin at 5am and end at 9.30pm. Temperatures reach the heights of 18°C and lows of 12°C. A lot of sunshine and humidity this month.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Second title (if any): Charms
HoH (if): No Information
Joined: 4-September 14
Last Seen: Today at 09:41 am
Local Time: Aug 14 2018, 10:52 AM
654 posts (0.5 per day)
( 4.15% of total forum posts )
Yesterday at 06:08 pm
An awkward tension hung in the living room as Tim leaned against the wall and watched his visitor work. The spell work, and combined rune work, was more difficult than he’d thought it was going to be and it wasn’t the sort of thing that he was at all convinced he’d be able to repeat if the need arose. That would mean that he’d have to call his dad over again if there were ever a problem.
At least until he better understood what the man had done. As much as he disliked his father, and hated just about everything the man stood for, Tim had to admit that the older man was clearly just as gifted with charms and spellwork as he was. It was a painful admission; but he wasn’t about to start lying to himself now.
His eyes darted toward the clock on the wall, and he fought the urge to tell his dad to hurry. Maz would be back soon and he wanted this done first. It was her birthday and he’d gone pretty far out of his way to make it seem like he’d forgotten. He was looking forward to seeing the look on her face when she got back and saw his gift.
Finally, Alex stood and brushed off his hands and said, “There we go. All done.”
“I… thank you for calling me about this, I’m happy to help whenever I can,” the older man said, an odd look crossing his face.
Tim grinned and said, “I’m not going to hug you if that’s what you’re thinking. But I appreciate the offer. Hopefully I’ll figure out what in Merlin’s name you did there and it won’t come up.”Maz Cowan
Jul 6 2018, 03:32 PM
Mid-morning owls were not something that arrived at the Caer very often and Tim was more than a bit surprised to see this one arrive. As he looked at it curiously, he immediately recognized that it didn’t belong to anyone he knew, so he waited till it hopped closer and held out its leg so that he could retrieve the message. The contents of the message were even more surprising than its arrival. As the bird flew off again, Tim wrote out a quick note to his grandfather, just in case he was a lot later getting home than seemed likely.
Moments later, he stepped out of the floo in the Three Broomsticks and brushed himself off. There weren’t too many people in the place yet, so he smiled at Keenan, behind the bar, and simply asked, “Maz?”
The man pointed toward the door and got back to work, so Tim turned and exited the building. From there, the search didn’t take nearly as long as he was afraid it might. He found her sitting at one of the tables that had been set up outside. It was a nice day, and Tim couldn’t blame her. However, a frown crossed his face briefly at the black eye she was sporting and the barely healed cut above her brow, though it was gone before he approached.
“So,” he asked as he crossed to where she was sitting and claimed a chair beside her, “did that happen before you left or after?”Maz Cowan
Apr 11 2018, 02:37 PM
There is an Easter Egg Hunt thread open here
in the Hogsmeade Section! It is open to all players and characters!
May 1 2015, 02:03 PM
2014-2015 School YearAround the Halls
- Fifth Floor Classroom - Amber Elison/Maz Cowen/Timothy Morrigan - Three friends have fun during a random meeting. --Complete Staying After Class
- Charms Classroom - Alex Morrigan/Amber Elison/Timothy Morrigan - Amber gets in trouble after ignoring the Professor’s rules. --Complete Halloween Feast 2014
- Great Hall - Hogwarts Staff and Students - Everyone is supposed to have fun at the party, but can they? --Complete Claws and Feathers
- School Grounds - Pavon Sannesley/Timothy Morrigan - Abandoned Sibling Rivalry
- First Floor Corridor - Alex Morrigan/Amber Elison/Blythe Morrigan/Timothy Morrigan - When two siblings meet officially for the first time, things are bound to be tense. --Complete New Lesson
- Wizarding World -Richard Morrigan/Timothy Morrigan/ Amber Elison/ Daniela Kirilenko - Amber and Tim get to learn some creative
spell-casting from Daniela. --Complete Tragedy and Detention
- Great Hall - Students and Staff - After Bythe gets hurt, the entire student body must sit in detention until someone confesses. --COMPLETE Surprise Attack
- Slytherin Common Room - Amber Elison/Lottie Cane/Timothy Morrigan/Vincent Grey - A bit of fun between two girls in the common room can lead to unexpected reactions. --WIP You’re a Dirty Little Mud…
- Hogwarts Grounds - Amber Elison/Pavon Sannesley/Timothy Morrigan --WIP(Un)Welcome Distractions
Slytherin Common Room - April Glenn/Timothy Morrigan - Recently unattached, Tim enjoys making a new friend. --WIPCan you Keep Up?
- Quidditch Pitch - Hadley Baxter/Timothy Morrigan - Looking for a diversion - Tim engages in a light flirtation with a quiet Ravenclaw. --WIP
Sep 20 2014, 07:47 PM
14 | Slytherin | Heterosexual | Single
By all outward appearances, Tim is a friendly and generally happy person. He is pleased to talk to the people in his House and outside of Slytherin he does his best to seek out other Purebloods. He doesn’t avoid other half-bloods – like himself – but he won’t seek them out either, and generally he will go pretty far out of his way in order not to have anything to do with a muggleborn. He’s just gotten to the age where girls no longer have cooties and are far more interesting than they have any right to be and is generally seeking to explore that feeling.Looking for:Friends:
Tim is always in the market for friends and allies – particularly among the Pureblood set.Enemies:
Enemies and rivals can be fun too, realistically his enemies are likely to be found among the muggleborn and blood traitors.Other:
| [size=7][font=Broadway]Name & Name[/font][/size]|