Cryptic Conjuring -> Rekindling Friendships
It is May 2077.
High temps reach 14°C while the lows stay nice at 7°C. Day begins at 5.30am and ends with sunset at 9pm. Rain is an almost constant with dry days being mostly clouded over.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
House Points
G
H

R
S
Board Stats
M F
Adults 19 12
University 3 1
Hogwarts 14 12

Hogwarts
First Years 0
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 5
Fifth Years 4
Sixth Years 11
Seventh Years 4

Hogwarts Houses
Gryffindors 7
Hufflepuffs 6
Ravenclaws 5
Slytherins 8

University
First Years 2
Second Years 2
Third Years 0
Fourth Years 0

Blood Status
Purebloods 22
Halfbloods 20
Muggleborns 12
Unknown 2
Squibs 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Fey 1
Werewolves 0
Changeling 0
Social Media

Tumblr

Rating

Click for Explanation
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Add Reply
New Poll

Rekindling Friendships, Lottie/Tim
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: May 6 2018, 08:23 PM

“Look,” Tim replied, as calmly as he could, in the face of the livid girl, “I told you at the beginning that this was just for fun and we weren’t going anywhere. You agreed.”

Melissa glared at him and opened her mouth to spit something else at him. Given the way the conversation had been going to that point, it was going to be mean and vile – and oh so boring. There just wasn’t anymore patience left in him for the anger and he held up his hand, “I’d say we’re done here.”

Her mouth dropped open in surprise and Tim smiled as Lottie appeared at the bottom of the steps, making her way toward the exit from the Common Room. Leaving the stunned sixth year behind, he fell into step beside his friend and asked, “Where are you headed?”

“Mind if I come with? I think she might just kill me if I’m still here when she comes to her senses…”

There was just a slight bit of awkwardness that Tim did his best to ignore. He and Lottie hadn’t had any real conversations since Amber had left – just sharing a few pleasantries and mindless chatter in the Common Room in passing. It was something that he’d been meaning to rectify anyway. This seemed like as good a moment as any.

Lottie Cane

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Lottie Cane
 Posted: May 14 2018, 12:55 PM

The giggling coming from her roommates were irritating her and she had a good mind to throw a mild stinging hex towards them to stop the tittering. Apparently there was some 'lovers squabble' going on in the common room. She didn't care to listen to who were having a tiff, and frankly couldn't care less, but the girls were distracting her while she was trying to finish off a letter for her brother.

"For Salazar's sake, just go in the common room and oogle the fight." She snarled, standing up and walking past the glaring girls. She'd been on a short fuse all day, after spilling juice down her shirt, losing one of her favourite bracelets and engaging in a verbal fight with her roommate who thought it was a good idea to rummage through Lottie's trunk for a spare top.

With a face of thunder, she headed out of her dorm and down the stairs to the common room. She could hear the faint words of whoever were having a tiff, vaugally recalling one of the voices but ignoring it in favour of leaving in search of peace. It wasn't until she felt a presence by her side that she slowed.

Tim? She hadn't had a proper conversation with him in... well it felt like forever. There was the pleasantries in the common room, and an occasional catch up session but never anything that lasted as long as it used to. She almost didn't know how to behave around the older boy.

"Somewhere quiet." With a glance back at the girl, she gave a soft laugh. "Yeah, feel free. I don't want to feed you to the snake." She didn't bother to keep her voice down, the girl didn't seem to be able to take no for an answer so she didn't deserve the decency of being discreet.

Without speaking another word she left the common room with Tim. She hadn't chosen anywhere in particular to go when she had stormed out of the dorm room and was floundering with something, anything, to say to Tim.

"I... Is the grounds an okay place for you? It's a nice day outside."

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

user posted image
~Thanks G for the amazing set!~
Other Characters:

OWL
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Slytherin Area | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply