Cryptic Conjuring -> Blast From The Past
It is April 2077.
April days begin at 7am and end at 8pm. The lowest temperature is 4°C with highs of 10°C. This month tends to be quite cloudy with a lot of rain.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
House Points
G
H

S
R
Board Stats
M F
Adults 19 12
University 3 1
Hogwarts 14 12

Hogwarts
First Years 0
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 5
Fifth Years 4
Sixth Years 11
Seventh Years 4

Hogwarts Houses
Gryffindors 7
Hufflepuffs 6
Ravenclaws 5
Slytherins 8

University
First Years 2
Second Years 2
Third Years 0
Fourth Years 0

Blood Status
Purebloods 22
Halfbloods 20
Muggleborns 12
Unknown 2
Squibs 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Fey 1
Werewolves 0
Changeling 0
Social Media

Tumblr

Rating

Click for Explanation
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Add Reply
New Poll

Blast From The Past, Maz / Thomas
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 11:52 AM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

Maz had arrived in the village that morning fully intending to attend summer camp for the day. She'd gotten off the bus, walked up the path to the university gates and then changed her mind. She was almost seventeen, almost an adult in the world she lived in. She could do what she wanted and she would.

The problem was, as she'd discovered quickly, she didn't know what she wanted to do. The morning she spent going in and out of shops speaking to the owners if they were up for a chat and making a purchase here and there. In the Post Office she'd helped set and bandage the wing of a returning owl and shared a lunch with the nice lady who'd been so flustered by the poor creatures injury.

Now though, with half the day gone and still hours before she was due back at Jen's Maz was at a lose. What was she supposed to do now? What was there to do? She kept walking since she didn't want to stay still and become more bored than she already was.

In the end she made her way to the small swingpark just outside the village itself. It had been built years ago she knew for the children living in the village. Though, given how often it was completely empty Maz had to assume all those children had grown up and not been replaced. It was sad really and while she'd love to see the park more in use she never did bother to tell anyone about it. Let others find it on their own, in the meantime she'd enjoy the peace she got there.

After unwrapping one of the swings from around the top bar Maz sat on it and swung slowly. She started singing to herself as she did so and was soon bobbing her head from side to side.

"Come on Eileen, oh I swear (what he means). At this moment, you mean everything. You in that dress, my thoughts I confess . Verge on dirty. Ah, come on Eileen" Starting off quietly she was soon belting out the tune as was often the way with a party song. She carried on singing happy in her solitude and quite enjoying herself.

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
-Mega thanks to Court for the set-
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 12:40 AM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

"Pick some classes that interest you, that's a start." Thomas muttered to himself mimicking what his mothers advise was about going to university. He both did and didn't want to go to university, the idea of more school didn't exactly entice him but he also needed to figure out what he was going to do with his life. Just sitting in this room wasn't doing much toward being what he considered an actual adult. It just felt like being a student on summer break, no more than that. It just felt like free days with no tutors during home schooling. "Agh!" He let out realizing his home actually felt like a school at this point.

With that realization he had to get out, possibly escaping his home would give him some idea of what the future would hold. Even more he just wanted out of the house, he got dressed in jeans and a jacket before making his way to the fireplace. His mother was home and questioned where he was going, as he replied Hogsmeade she immediately assumed he had picked his university courses. Thomas just shrugged before Flooing off to Hogsmeade. Lucky this time did land him in Honeydukes, he was used to arriving here instead of where he arrived last time in the grocery store.

Thomas had planned to walk toward the university with the odd idea that maybe the closer he got to it something might come to him but he didn't even make it part of the way before he was wandering Hogsmeade. Procrastination was his specialty and it was in full swing now as he hoped something might come to him but he knew it was unlikely. Who had ever decided their future while aimlessly wandering a town, he doubted very many was the answer.

Stopping by a few stores and picking up the usual sweets he didn't make many other stops. This was more about just getting out of the house than anything else Thomas told himself as he was glad he hadn't ran into many people. Still as he thought that and wandered the outer edges of Hogsmeade he heard a familiar voice. Part of him felt like he should just keep walking in another direction, it wasn't the brave part, more it was the part that didn't feel like awkwardly explaining things. Still would he always just keep walking or would he allow it to happen now and get it out of the way.

Thomas had made up his mind as he turned toward the voice, which wasn't hard to find as she was belting out a song. Finding Maz sitting on a swing and singing away he realized once more how much he had missed the people he knew at Hogwarts. Still she hadn't noticed him since he had arrived out of her sight so Thomas decided to have some fun for a second. "Excuse me miss, I was called in about a noise complaint. I just hear beautiful singing but it seems your making some elderly couple rather annoyed."

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 07:22 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

Hearing the voice, a voice she instantly knew Maz stiffened. Her feet hit the ground and stopped the swing with a skid. She was finding herself in a situation that she just didn't know how to deal with. Thomas she'd decided had been no more than a game to her, like most other realtionships were in her life - nothing but a game. Sure, at the time there had been some confusing feelings and she may had thought she was starting to feel some...thing. That didn't matter though and she was sticking with her decision. He was a game, a game she didn't appreciate ending on terms that were not her own.

The fact he'd up and disappeared without a by-your-leave pissed her off. She had issues with abandonment which could obviously be traced back to her parents death. Not that she felt Thomas had abandoned her, not seriously, not really... but he could have at least written.

His joke didn't even raise a smile and she took her time about turning to look at him her hands still curled around the chain. Then she smiled, "Oh so it's yirsel is it?" she asked jovially, always able to pull on the mask. Thomas absolutely didn't need to know how confusing his popping up had gotten her. "That wiz a shite attempt it humour. Usin' pensioners? Yi only use pensioners tae gross folk oot by tawkin' aboot them shaggin'."

She started swinging again using only her toes, the swing moving mere inches slowly forward and back. Maz wanted to make a quip about how long he'd been gone but found she didn't actually know for sure. Had she noticed his absence straight away or had it taken her time to realise? There was no way for her to know given her habit of flitting round friends to keep from getting bored of the same company. Instead she asked, "So... yi sittin' ur yi sproutin' roots?" She indicated the swing beside her with a bob of her head.

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 02:44 AM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

It would have been a lie if Thomas didn't half expect a punch to the face or something along those lines from some of the people he had just disappeared on. Still Maz was always a hard one to predict and when she turned from her seat on the swing and smiled it wasn't what he expected would happen. "Well it is the only self I know how to be." Thomas replied as Maz went on to tease him on his weak sense of humor.

"Well I haven't had much of chance to be funny for awhile. I guess I'm still rusty besides I didn't say why your singing was annoying them, I'll let you use your imagination there cause I'd rather not." Which was the truth on both counts, he didn't have much of a chance to be funny or make jokes when he was the only one in a class room. He also didn't feel like imagining elderly people shagging. Still so far this hadn't been as awkward as he imagined it would have been but they did just start talking after all.

"I guess that depends, as long as I don't have to join in the singing it should be fine. If I join in the singing I imagine someone might actually call about the terrible noise." Thomas said with small laugh as he got close and undid the swing next to her before sitting down on it. He never did swing much and when he did he always expected the chain to break for whatever reason. It just seemed like something that would happen to him.

"Did I interrupt anything? Besides the private concert?" Thomas asked Maz while looking around the empty park. While he was glad to see Maz again he could perfectly understand if someone didn't want him around, especially after just disappearing. Which only made that matter worse with whatever Maz and him had been in the past, no label seemed to fit really besides them just having some fun even if he had some weird feelings there.

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 03:43 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

"Yi should make mare eh an effort then." She kept teasing though a small creeping of bitterness was working within her. She'd swallow it, keep a lid on it. At least until he gave her reason to do otherwise, if he gave her a reason.

"I sing like an angel sent fae the heavens above." She stated bluntly before frowning. "You know whit angels an' heaven ur?" Only the muggleborns were a certainty to know.

Maz smiled again. "Fuck thum!" She stood but kept a hold of one chain as she turned to face Thomas. "Never ever bother yer arse whit fowk 'hink eh yir singin'." There was an air of seriousness about her now. "Singin' is magic of yir very soul. Sing loud, sjng proud. Doesnae matter if it's in tune or even a real song or wan yi make up. When yir soul tells yi eh sing yi dae it."

The words were similar to ones her father had said before. Words that had stuck with her becoming more important as time passed. They were the reason why she was genuinely happy to see anyone sing. The reason she sang so much herself.

"Nah. Jist me oan mah loansome practisin' fur when ah use mah lovely, lovely voice tae take over the world." She turned back into the swing and moved it using just her toes again.

"So seein' as yir no deid ur taken by randy veela... where aboots yi been?" She asked as though a week had passed rather than a year.

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 03:39 AM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

Thomas just nodded for a second as she teased him about being himself. "I'll be sure to get right on that." He laughed as he replied, so far so good he thought to himself just standing there. He did half expect Maz to hit him at some point but it was indeed hard to gauge just what Maz would have done when they ran into each other.

"Hey I didn't say you didn't sound like one." Thomas added before being asked if he knew what angels and heaven were. It wasn't a belief held by many in the magic world it was more of a muggle thing but still he did know about the idea of them even if he didn't believe it as much. "It's that place where only really good people go when they die? I guess I won't be invited."

Maz could always seem to be serious at random times to him it seemed. She probably had her reasons but here he looked at her now standing from her swing talking completely serious about singing when you wanted to no matter who cared. The message he agreed with but Thomas had just been joking about some old people complaining. He was sure she was aware of that but still felt like being serious on the issue. "You don't have to convince me but if your running for head of the ministry on the platform of freedom to sing whenever I'd support you."

Thomas was glad as he sat on the swing when she replied that he hadn't been interrupting anything she was doing. "Well don't let me stop you, I think your already good enough to take over the world but I'd never turn down a free concert."

He knew the question was coming, there was no way a question like that wasn't coming. Still it didn't seem like she had noticed him being gone that much from how she asked it. He wasn't sure if that made it better or worse but still he couldn't just expect to pop back up and have people not wanting to know where he was at. "Nope, not dead as far as I can tell and as for Veela I wasn't that lucky." Thomas laughed for second before continuing.

"No, my mother pulled me from school to be homeschooled. She was worried about somethings and thought it was safer. Not my idea but not much I could do about it." It was the best he could really come up with on the spot. It wasn't like it was a lie, it was truth just not the whole truth about what she was worried about. "How much did I miss? Did you blow up the school yet or anything?"

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 8 2017, 11:40 AM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

Even though Thomas laughed Maz felt bad about her teasing dig. Yes, sure she'd say it to a friend which she supposed Thomas must still be... or at least as close to a friend as she got. But there had been some nastiness in her intent if not her delivery. She would take it back if she could. It was mean and catty. Maz wasn't a mean and catty person... well, unless she had good cause to be.

"Aye, aw clouds an' harps... sounds heavy shite. Their other place - Hell, that sounds better." For her own part Maz held out hope for oblivion, nothing. A black hole that would suck in her conciousness and she'd simply cease to be. Of course she'd read many books and accounts of death that left her hope in tatters.

Maz laughed, "That's no mah platform numbnuts... jist the truth. Nah, ah'll reel them in way mah lovely singin' an' then they'll be putty in mah hauns."

"Am good." She didn't feel like singing now, the moment had passed. Though she didn't doubt that she'd be singing again and sooner rather than later.

It was a strange position to find herself in that she was agreeing with a parent. Stranger still that she'd agree out loud with a parent. "Aye well, ah cannae blame her fur that." Of course she couldn't, not fully, not after what had happened to her. "Naw, no blowin' up eh shit... did almost die though so there's that fur excitment."

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Jul 9 2017, 11:36 PM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

"I don't know," Thomas said with a pause thinking for a second about what he did know of heaven. It wasn't much but he knew a few things from what he could remember. "Flying with actual wings instead of a broom sounds like it would be pretty fun for a little while at least. Besides the other place is pretty hot, I've never been one for too hot weather." He finished his thought with a laugh as he actually didn't enjoy hot weather both because he just didn't and that he always had to be in something with sleeves and that just made things hotter.

"Hey it worked for me, I was just walking along till I heard beautiful singing and was drawn in. Luckily it wasn't a trap of some sort or this would have been far more awkward." He laughed as all he could think about now were those stories of sailors being drawn in by the singing of mermaids right into rocks and sinking their ship. He was never sure how accurate they were but it seemed like something that was possible in this world.

The idea of agreeing with his mother was hard for him to take in the beginning when she first told him he would be home schooled but there wasn't much he could have done with t and over time he did see her side of things. "Well I'm glad to see you're still alive and in one piece as for blowing things up, you've still got another year to get that done."

With a kick of his feet Thomas started a weak swing back and forth, it wasn't something on purpose just his leg being restless for a second before he turned back to Maz once more. "Have anything interesting planned for summer? I mean the park is nice and all but I don't imagine this is all you have going on this summer."

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 12:24 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

"Aye but aw the best people wid end up in Hell if yi go by the muggle rules." Which she assumed they would have to given that they were talking about a muggle belief.

"Ah well, ah hid you withoot huvin' eh bother way the singin'." Maz smirked. As far as the game part of her thing with Thomas went he had proven to be very easy.

Maz smiled at Thomas, "Might jist leave that fur others tae take care eh." She had no plans on blowing up anything in the school now she had dropped potions class. The castle was perfectly safe from her now.

The girl shrugged as she continued to swing. "Jen wiz tawkin' aboot gaun eh Australia but ah quite fancy Mexico." Another shrug followed her words. "Suppose ah kin dae baith."

She turned to look at him again. "Whit aboot you or hiz yir ma goat yi learnin' through the holidays?"

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 06:45 PM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

"That would be true but also all the worst people as well." Thomas replied with a quick laugh, if they were actually following the muggle rules for heaven and hell it would be full of the interesting people but also the worst both muggle and wizard life had to offer.

As Maz explained that he would have come even without the singing Thomas just shrugged slightly. "Possibly but I wouldn't have known you were here as easily and might have just kept walking the way I was going. So the singing didn't hurt."

He just nodded in agreement as Maz said she didn't have any plans of blowing anything up next year. It would happen one day he assumed. Some student would cast the wrong spell and half a tower would get blown off.

Thomas took a second to think about where each place was on the globe. The places Maz listed seemed to almost be on two different sides of it but with magic that was only a few second till you were there. "I'd figure you have plenty of time for both. Summer pretty much just started after all. Both seem like interesting places." He hadn't heard much of either or the things to do there but anywhere new had to be interesting, at least to him.

Thomas let out a small laugh before answering. "No I don't have too much planned and I'm done with my seventh year. Finished about the same time the people in Hogwarts did. Despite how bad the tutors were at teaching me this past year I still graduated with possibly better grades than before. You can't cause too much trouble when you're the only one in class." Finishing with yet another laugh, he did try to have some fun but you couldn't get away with anything when you were the only one to blame if you got caught.

"Actually I'm suppose to be figuring out what I'll be taking when I go to university, no idea really. Hard to pick what you want to do with your whole life right on the spot I guess." He said as he kicked the ground once more continuing to swing. That was the plan of just getting out of the house today but that didn't seem to be happening.

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 07:43 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

"Yi could go aboot hittin' them. Win win!" She chuckled as he laughed. Sometimes when she couldn't sleep she'd wonder about the ideas of a heaven and hell. Really she found it all quite confusing with how much just who would go to either place changed. And she thought she knew where the demons stories came from - many creatures in her world could be responsible for those stories.

Thomas didn't quite catch her meaning but Maz smiled. Many didn't quite catch her meaning and sometimes she enjoyed that. It made the teasing last longer she found.

"Oh aye, absolutely but dae ah want that wan last holiday way Jen... that's the question." It had surprised her that Jen had even bothered to offer. She didn't have to have Maz tag along, she could just wait until August and holiday then. It was a continual nuisance that her aunt kept up this being nice thing she was doing.

Maz let out a short laugh. "Yer tellin' me." She had the added bonus of a family business loaming in the distance herself. It seemed dumb to her that she even had to choose just one thing. Why couldn't she be many things? Her whole life was ahead of her, all those days yet to come. Surely she had the time?

"Well," she turned to face Thomas again. "Whit dae yi enjoy? Start way that an' see if there's a course alang they lines." It seemed good advice to her but what did she know? She didn't dwell much on the future and tended to take time as it came.

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 01:38 PM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

"True that might be one of the games down there." Thomas said jokingly as he thought about it. He had honestly thought more about the idea of heaven and hell here than he had at any other time. It wasn't an idea he took too seriously and hadn't given it much thought. He wasn't really sure what he believed about the after life all in all he hadn't given much thought to any of that. It was funny now that he thought about it what he wasn't sure of or not. "Still if the stories are true I'd imagine the really bad ones are treated like celebrities or something down there."

"Well if it's going to be your last one with her I'd say go for it. I'm not to sure about your relationship together and all that but you might as well try to have one last fun one if it'll be the last." Thomas said still not sure if the two were on good terms, he never really got a feel for Maz and her aunts relationship in the past but it didn't seem like it was the best.

When Maz asked him that he just laughed for a second, he had been asking himself the same thing since he had gotten the information about the university courses. Everything he could think that he actually enjoyed wasn't something someone could do for a living Thomas thought with another laugh.

"Possibly something in Magizoology, I have always had a way with creatures and been interested in them." He left out the part where he was one sometimes as well. Maz was the last person that needed to find out what he was. "Still I'm not sure I want to do that for my whole life just yet but I guess it's a start and I can always try something else if it doesn't work out." Maybe he would actually figure out what he was going to take in university today after all but who knew when the time came if he was going to change his mind or not.

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Jul 24 2017, 09:04 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

Maz shrugged in answer to Thomas' thoughts on how people were treated. "Well, either we'll fun oot wan day or we'll no." They'd certainly find out something on that one day.

"It goat weird." The girl frowned and swayed the swing a little harder. "She's went dead... nice. Like she's usually a total fuckin' bitch tae me an' we fight... no jist verbals arguments either, there's times we go right at it like. But noo... it's just... it freaks me oot. Honestly. Ah'd of thought ah'd like if she was nice again, like she wiz when a wiz wee but it's happened an' ah really dinnae like it."

Maz turned to Thomas then stopping the swing abruptly, a look of utter confusion upon her face. Of course she should like that Jen was acting like she mattered, like she was cared about. She'd wanted it, had even told Tim that once. So why did it put her so on edge? "Stupid isn't it, the state eh mah family." It was a statement rather than a question.

"Oh we take oan interns fae that course. We being Cowan Farms." Since her grandfather had thrown support behind the university he had taken it upon himself to set up the internships. Maz's father had seen no reason to change them and nor did Maz. "Dinnae know if yi pick or if yir sent though... ah should probably find oot mind you."

Starting the swing in it's motion again Maz agreed. "Aye, life's always full eh options." Of course other people said different and would bring up the issues of age and blah blah blah. Maz didn't listen to them. No one had to be stuck in life, options were always available, you just had to figure out what they were.

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Aug 4 2017, 12:12 AM
Thomas Lightfellow
1st Year
Magizoology
- bloodstatus -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

Thomas just laughed for a second as it was true what Maz said, everyone would find out what happens when they die one day of another. "You have a point." He replied as that's all he could really think to say, Thomas had no beliefs he felt were more true than anything else and would find out what happens when they died first hand one day.

"You just got used to it I guess." Thomas explained with a shrug as it was the best he could come up with. He didn't have anything complicated like that going on with his family. His mother was the typical over protective type and that was about it. "Just not used to her being nice but hey I wouldn't jinx it, sounds better than all the fighting to me."

"Not stupid, just different." With another kick he was swinging again slowly while he spoke. " All families are weird in their own way. They act different than others, work differently and have their own secrets. It's just how families are I suppose." Was the best he could do to explain how Thomas felt.

As Maz explained her families farm it did sound interesting if that was what he planned to study in university. "I'll have to look into it if that's what I plan to take when I go to university."

"Exactly, still it would be nice to have a place to start and I'm not sure where I do want to start, magizoology just sounds interesting to me." Thomas shrugged once more thinking about it. "Good enough place to start as any I guess till I can think of something better. Hell I might just learn I really enjoy it."

Maz Cowan

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 06:29 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- bloodstatus -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

"I always do." Maz stated dryly as she smiled.

Maz laughed at Thomas' statement on life now being better with Jen. It shocked her a little to realise that she'd told someone she'd gotten so close to so little. "Ah prefer the fightin' masel. Ah know where ah am way the fightin'." Of course she hadn't preferred the fighting to start with but as soon as she started fighting back she found her love of a good fight.

Thomas was pretty much preaching to the choir and Maz had said stating no different when speaking of her family. She knew most families were weird and every single person had a secret or two. It was stupid though, the state families could get themselves into, or at least she felt it was.

"It's an interestin' field awright." Maz agreed. "Ah've always liked learnin' aboot animals an' creatures... muggle an' magical. Used tae catch different wans at hame an' Jen's." She'd enjoyed spending time watching and interacting with the creatures. Books could only take a person so far.

"Wance yer done ye could travel. Loads eh joabs fur someb'dy that studied magizoology, aw over the world." Maz had looked into it before and again just a few weeks previously. She was going into her last year of school, she figured it was time to make some decisions.

Thomas Lightfellow

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hogsmeade Archives | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse