June 2017 Featured RPG

Cryptic Conjuring -> A Needed Break
It is June 2076. The sun is sticking around and with it the early rises and late sunsets. This month has highs of 15°C and lows of 7°C. Rain becomes rarer while one or two thunderstorms will occur. High pollen count and high humidity start to become issues.

A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
Amber
Global Admin

Maz
Plot Admin

Tim
General Admin

G
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
G
H

S
R
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
M F NB
Adults 17 16 0
University 6 3 0
Hogwarts 8 17 0

Hogwarts
First Years 1
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 4
Fifth Years 6
Sixth Years 6
Seventh Years 6

University
First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years

Blood Status
Purebloods 21
Halfbloods 29
Muggleborns 12
Unknown 1
Squibs 1
House Elves 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Complete
New Poll

A Needed Break, Amber/Tim
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 08:26 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

For once during the year, the week had gone by blisteringly fast. Aside from all of their normal work, he and Amber had spent a lot of time going back over the old assignments and notes to make sure they were ready for whatever Hart threw at them. It had reached a point that he was pretty sure they weren’t going to be learning anything new during their lessons – and since they weren’t going to uncover anything new, he didn’t really see the point in them wasting any more time on it.

As he waited for Amber to join him in their study spot he took a seat on the table, with his feet up on the bench, and chatted with one of the other Slytherin girls who was working on one of the Charms assignments and had seemed to be struggling with it.

A bright smile spread across his face as Amber appeared in the room and he greeted her as she approached, “Hello!”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 09:15 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

Amber was tired of Muggle Studies. She felt like she’d spent more time studying for the exam retakes than she’d spent doing anything else, including sleep. And now she was meeting up with Tim to study. Again. Oh, she loved hanging out with Tim. She always had. She enjoyed it even more now that they were together and she was secure in their relationship. (The security had felt like it had been a long time coming, but she was glad it had finally happened.) At least it was almost over. If their proposed plan worked in their complete favor.

She had wanted to change after classes were over, and had made sure to take her time. She wasn’t procrastinating about spending time with Tim. She was just tired of the subject of study and didn’t mind taking longer to get to it. She was pretty confident in her knowledge, as well as Tim’s.

After about fifteen minutes, she’d run out of ways to procrastinate and entered the common room. She smiled automatically when she saw Tim sitting on the study table. She bounced over and gave the girl he’d been talking to a polite, but cold smile. It wasn’t someone she knew and she didn’t want to spend time on pleasantries with someone she didn’t know. At the same time, it wouldn’t do to offend and alienate someone just because she didn’t want to deal with them in that moment.

“Hey,” she grinned at Tim, giving him a genuine smile. She took a seat on the bench next to his feet. “What else could we possibly look over? I’m pretty sure we’ve memorized everything.”

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 03:42 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

At the look that Amber shot her way, the girl that had been chatting with Tim gathered her stuff. She offered a cool smile in return to Amber, and then a warmer one to Tim before hurrying away. He couldn’t help but chuckle as she disappeared out through the common room door as Amber took a seat on the bench beside his feet.

Tim shifted a bit, being careful not to accidentally kick her, so that she was seated between his legs rather than beside them. Her words made him smile and he agreed, “That was pretty much exactly what I was thinking,” as he began to gently massage her shoulders.

“I don’t think there’s too much that we could go over that we haven’t done yet. And the way I see it, if we stress about it too much it’s going to make us second guess ourselves when we actually sit the exams. So, I was thinking that maybe we’d take a break from studying this evening just have a night to ourselves?”

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to the top of her head before whispering teasingly, “Unless you’d rather study of course. I wouldn’t want to take that opportunity away from you if that is what you actually want to do.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 08:23 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

Amber was hard-pressed not to laugh at the cool smile the girl shot her way before seeing the warm smile that was aimed at Tim. “Guess I shouldn’t be looking there for any slumber party invitations, huh?” she joked. Not that she actually cared. She hadn’t even felt suspicious when she’d seen Tim talking to the girl. She hadn’t minded at all. Even she could see that it had only been talking.

She raised one eyebrow and smirked at Tim as he shifted over and she was suddenly sitting between his legs. “If we weren’t in the common room, I’d wonder if you were hinting for something,” she spoke softly, teasing him. She relaxed into his hands as he started giving her shoulders a massage. She gave a slight moan of approval as he hit a particularly tense spot.

She did nod in agreement that there wasn’t much more that they could do. They had gone over everything, from the book as well as the notebook Maz gave them, multiple times. “I know you’re right, and stressing is useless.” She leaned somewhat against his knee as he continued speaking. “A study break and a night to ourselves? Are you trying to spoil me?” She closed her eyes at the pure joy she felt at only the thought. She nodded before she’d bothered to reopen her eyes, but soon enough, she was looking back at him.

She didn’t want to let him get away with just kissing the top of her head. She grabbed the front of his shirt to keep him leaning down even as she rose just enough to kiss him deeply, giving him her answer by action rather than word. “What did you have in mind?”

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 09:01 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

“Probably not,” Tim replied with a laugh, “though, I rather think she was hoping for one.”

There were still a small number of girls that seemed to think that they’d have what it took to steal him away from Amber. It astounded him that any of the foolish ones could be found among the Slytherins. Their House-mates got to see him with Amber pretty much every day; they should all have known better, and for the most part they did.

“One has to wonder if she’d feel stupid if she realized that her attitude cost her any chance she might have had otherwise. Sometimes I despair for the observational skills and intelligence of our younger class-mates.”

With a grin he shrugged and replied, running his fingers through her hair, “Being in the Common Room wouldn’t stop me from hinting, anyway. Besides, I think we both know that I’m really not that subtle.”

His fingers returned to massaging the tight muscles of her neck and shoulder, chuckling softly as he pulled a soft moan from her. It pleased him, though didn’t surprise him, that they were on the same page about the usefulness of continuing to study. He laughed at her question.

“Of course, I am, I like spoiling you; and I think you like it too.”

It was his turn to groan softly as she pulled him down into a kiss and he returned it with feeling. When she finally pulled away he smiled and said, “Well, I was thinking that maybe we’d have a quick duel to work off some stress… but that kiss has me thinking that you might have some other ideas…”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 09:40 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

“Well, in that case, should I feel sorry for her that she won’t be getting what she hoped for?” amber teased Tim. Even teasing him verbally like she was, she was showing that she trusted him. She had mostly managed to stamp down her insecurities when it came to their relationship. It hadn’t been easy, but she’d had more than enough practice by then. She just always reminded herself to look to him when she thought some girl was being too flirty. On the rare occasion, whatever girl was flirting with him had included Amber in the flirtations. Those encounters had always ended up being fun, but only if it was made clear beforehand that a bit of fun was the only thing being offered.

Unfortunately, she was more used to glares of pure hatred because Tim hadn’t budged on his faithfulness. In return of those glares, she’d just smile sweetly before walking away. The urge to curse a girl was getting stronger, but she’d managed to resist so far. It wouldn’t do to hurt someone on school grounds. The main problem was that she was feeling really edgy due to all the stress.

She just shrugged at Tim’s comment about the girl. “Well, I’m not sure that’s true,” she said. “If you weren’t with me, then you’d have not noticed her attitude. At least, not at first, I don’t think. You would have just seen an easy offer and probably taken it.” She didn’t really mind knowing that. She didn’t wear blinders about how he used to be. “Other than that, don’t bother despairing. They’re not worth it.”

As he ran his fingers through her hair, she couldn’t help but lean into his hand. She loved when he did things like that. It once occurred to her that she’d never seen him act so loving like he did with her with anyone else. That had helped her to stamp down any doubts about his ability to be with only her. “Yeah, I know you aren’t, which is why it was a joke,” she replied, her eyes sparkling with silent laughter.

Did he have to stop massaging her? Ever? It felt so good and she was loving every second of it. “And why would you want to spoil me?” she asked curiously. “And I might. I’m not really sure if I like being spoiled or not.” She did like some parts of it, but she never wanted to get too used to it. She never wanted to take it for granted. And sometimes, it just felt odd to be spoiled. It didn’t seem to matter that her previous question was more joking than anything. He’d answered and now she was curious.

As she pulled back from the kiss and let him answer, her eyes sparked with anticipation. “I think I like those ideas. But why do we have to choose only one path? Why not duel first? Then we could see what happens afterwards.” She liked that idea. She really liked it.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 03:35 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

“You shouldn’t feel that sorry for her; it’s not like we’ve been subtle about how this works. If she’s not going to follow the rules than it’s all on her that it’s not working out the way she wanted,” then Tim grinned and shrugged, “Besides, it’s always kind of entertaining to watch people making fools of themselves; even if I would have expected better from our fellow Slytherins.”

At first it had amused him to watch the people he’d killed a lot of time with over the years try to come to grips with the fact that he was largely done with it all. They seemed to think he was going to cave at any minute, and when that didn’t happen some of them had actually gotten pissed about it. After a while most of them got over it and he was actually talking with a few of them again, but there were still more than a couple that just didn’t seem to get it. It wasn’t that he wanted to see Amber get pissed off at one of them, but he was kind of looking forward to her reaching the end of her rope and cursing some of the girls.

“That’s certainly possible, but I have you – and that’s more important than an easy bit of trim. You’re right though; they’re really, really not worth a second thought.”

Tim smiled as she leaned back into his touch and gently scratched his nails along her scalp. Her reply made him chuckle. When she asked why he would want to spoil her, he laughed and answered, “Because I can, and it’s fun. It makes you smile and that’s always worth it too.” Smiles from Amber weren’t as rare as they had once been, but they still weren’t as common as he would have liked.

“That sounds like a workable plan – we’ll just have to limit our spells a little more than usual during the duel. If we’re going to have plans for afterward we’re not going to want to have to interrupt them for a trip to the hospital wing,” he teased with a soft laugh.

He shifted around her and hopped to the floor before turning a bright smile on her, “Ready then?”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 06:42 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

Amber shrugged. Tim was only being honest. The lack of subtlety had been pretty staggering for her. She didn’t normally like anyone else knowing her business, unless she told them herself. “I guess you’re right,” she replied, as if upset that she had to say that. Then she added the pout. “But they always leave when I show up, so I don’t even get to watch the show. All I get are the glares of the aftermath.” She honestly wouldn’t mind having a front-row seat to watch Tim knock down some overbearing girl. Apparently, that just wasn’t in the cards for her.

The glares of hatred were getting more than a little annoying though. Oh, she didn’t care if someone hated her. That wasn’t the point. The point was that so far, she hadn’t actually done anything back. Other than actually deciding to give a relationship with Tim a try, she hadn’t even done anything to earn the hatred, as far as she knew. And she usually knew when she’d done something to someone purposely.

She couldn’t help but smile at Tim’s next words. She liked knowing that he valued her over all the rest, and liked hearing it even more. Not that she’d tell him that. She didn’t want him to say it unless he wanted to, not just because he knew she wanted to hear it. “You’re so sweet to me. I’m not sure what I ever did to deserve it, but I’m glad I did,” she told him softly, not wanting that to be overheard by anyone else.

Her eyes closed as he gently scratched her scalp. That just felt so relaxing and she never wanted it to end. All too soon, it had ended though. She was glad he answered her question. “I know you can, but I don’t know why you think it’s fun to spoil me. I don’t think I’ll ever understand that part.” Never having actually been spoiled, it was a new experience and she didn’t really understand the point of it. She wouldn’t say she didn’t like it. She did. She especially liked that he didn’t really spoil her materially, but only with little gestures that she more than enjoyed. “You almost always make me smile, even without spoiling.” She was only being honest there. She’d have said he always made her smile, but that wasn’t exactly true. There were times that not even he could make her smile, and there were other times that she wouldn’t have been able to if she’d wanted, no matter what else was happening.

“What spells would we limit to?” she asked. “If we don’t want anything debilitating, which we really should save for summer anyway, what if we just go physical? We don’t get as hurt with that as we do with spells.” Well, in general anyway. She knew he had the strength and capacity to seriously hurt her, but she was usually quick enough that it didn’t happen.

She nodded when he asked if she was ready. “More than ready,” she assured him. She stood and grinned at him. “Lead the way,” she invited, gesturing along with the words.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: May 17 2017, 02:02 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

“You should take that as a compliment,” he teased with a grin.

“They clearly think that I’m so gullible and shallow that they can turn me to their way of thinking with a few stupid words. You, on the other hand, are so terrifying that all they can do is flee before you and hope that you don’t them into a newt or a squishy paste on the wall.”

There had been a time that Tim would have enjoyed the attention the girls were sending his way. Now, however, he’s been extremely clear about the way things stood and it left him more than a little bit pissed off that there were so many people that didn’t seem to get it. It was deeply annoying and he found that he was getting fed up with more and more of them.

With a grin, Tim agreed quietly, “I’m not sure what you did to deserve me either, but it must have been something awesome.”

Tim smiled at just how pliable she became under his ministrations. As usual, he kept them up as long as he could; though that was rarely as long as he would have liked. Even now, there were places they wanted to be; not to mention that the middle of the common room was a terrible place to carry on.

“You don’t need to understand, just accept that I think it’s fun,” he clarified with a teasing smile.

He grinned as she pointed out that he made her smile a lot. It was something that he worked hard on and he was glad that she’d noticed. She’d been through a lot in her life and he wanted to make sure that she never had to deal with any crap from him – as long as he could avoid it.

“Maybe…” Tim considered, “though, didn’t we have to go the Nurse last time because our physical encounter got a bit too aggressive? We could certainly give it a try; we’ll just have to be careful.”

When she stood, Tim took her hand in his and twined their fingers together before leading the way out into the halls of the dungeon and deeper into the school – to a distant and seemingly forgotten classroom. One that they’d used a lot before they’d started retreating to the Room of Requirement. If they weren’t using spells anyway, this would keep them closer to their dorms and they could stay out later without having to worry too much about running into any of the Professors on the way back.

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: May 31 2017, 06:24 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

Amber shrugged as Tim said she should think of girls running away as a compliment. “I doubt they’re really that scared of me,” she giggled. “They should be, but they don’t know that for the most part. We do keep most of our abilities hidden at school.”

She shook her head. “They don’t think you’re gullible. They think that you’re under a spell or potion or want to free you from my evil clutches.” Her eyes were sparkling with silent laughter. It had been a rumor that she’d heard no long after they’d gone public. She was pretty sure that one had already gotten squashed on its own.

She could only wonder at times if he missed the freedom of being able to do what he wanted. She tried not to let her mind say that too often. She didn’t want to start seeing things that weren’t there. She would trust Tim to tell her if he wanted things to go back the way they had been before.

“Quite full of yourself, aren’t you?” she teased. “Seriously though, whatever I did, I’m happy I did it.” She didn’t really think that she deserved him in the least.

She rolled her eyes playfully. “Fine. I’ll accept that you think it’s fun to spoil me, even if I don’t understand it.” And she probably never would. She would just have to accept it. He wouldn’t stop, even though she used to ask him to quit.

As usual, his grin was infectious, and she couldn’t help but grin back.

“Well, we’ll just have to make sure we temper ourselves. Or we could use magic and limit the spells to harmless ones. Stinging spells and such.” She didn’t really think they had to worry at all. She wasn’t looking to hurt him and she doubted he was looking to hurt her. They could blow off the stress without injuries, couldn’t they? “Since it’s just about de-stressing, we don’t need to be trying to hurt each other.”

She easily went along with his twining their fingers together. She could have smacked herself for forgetting their old room, which was the place he seemed to be leading them to. Just think, they could have been using that room for all this time instead of the Room of Requirement, which was pretty well known.

Once in the room, she waited while Tim threw up the locking and silencing charms. “So, how did you want to do this?”

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 10:34 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

“You shouldn’t doubt it at all. In case you weren’t aware,” he replied with a bright grin, “we have something of a reputation around the school. They might not really know any of the details but it’s not like anything at this school can really be kept completely secret.”

Then his grin turned a little more playful, “If they really think I’m that gullible, then they’re idiots. You might have a strong edge in the ability of convincing me to do things, but that doesn’t have anything to do with gullibility. As for your ‘evil clutches,’” he finished with a chuckle, “I have to say I’m quite a fan of your clutches.”

“It is a shame that they’re so stupid though, because that last one was kind of cute. She might have been fun if she hadn’t been such an idiot.”

“Always,” he agreed with a laugh.

Tim leaned in and kissed her softly before agreeing, “I’m glad you did it too.”

“You don’t need to understand it; you can just sit back and enjoy it.”

His mind started racing and as she mentioned limiting the spells they used for the duel. Suddenly he had a great idea for what they could do to change things up a bit. It would be interesting to see how it played out but he’d have been pretty surprised if Amber wasn’t interested in at least giving it a try. His grin blossomed into a smile at her words and he nodded, “That’s pretty much exactly what I was thinking too.”

Once they’d made it to their classroom, he took a moment to shut and lock the door behind them before tossing up a couple of warding spells to ensure their privacy. At her question he grinned mischievously and said, “I was thinking we’d work on our dodging and defenses… we take turns firing harmless jinxes and the other has to dodge.”

“Though, there needs to be some sort of encouragement, so I was thinking a forfeit each time one of us fails…”

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 11:53 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

“Oh?” Amber raised an eyebrow as she regarded Tim. “And just what kind of reputation do we have?” She was teasing him, but she did want to know what he’d say. She thought she’d probably have a good comeback no matter what he said. She hoped.

She blinked innocently. “Of course the majority are idiots. How many of them thought they could snare you? Some of them hated me even then, because you still cared more about me than you did them. And then to find out that you’re with me and I get to benefit from everything you, uh, practiced, well…” she let her voice trail off. “As for my evil clutches, I’d be happy to put you in them whenever you want…or when I want.”

She just shook her head when he spoke of the girl who’d left at her ow arrival. “Not really cute, I don’t think. Too much confidence, I would say.” She wasn’t even being petty with her words. She just called it as she saw it.

She didn’t want the kiss to end and muttered an unintelligible complaint when it did. She had no idea what it was, but he got to her so easily. It just wasn’t fair. She was pretty certain that she didn’t get to him so easily.

“Fine, I’ll just enjoy being spoiled by you. But only because you insist,” she teased him.

She grinned when he agreed with her on limiting the spells they would use. “It’s a good thing we agree with each other on so many different subjects,” she joked. Even if they didn’t agree, they had learned a long time before how to either compromise or just agree to disagree. Although, agreeing on limited spells wouldn’t exactly be something they could disagree on and just go ahead.

She waited as he put up the usual spells. She wasn’t sure exactly what to think of him with his mischievous smile, but she was sure she’d end up liking the idea. Then he spoke and she nodded. “I like that idea. We all know I’m better at didging than you are anyway,” she smirked. It wasn’t really that she was naturally better, but she was smaller and that made her a smaller target. There was also the fact that she didn’t really trust her shields to maintain against a barrage of spells, so she’d had a lot more practice.

“Encouragement?” she repeated questioningly. “What kind of encouragement and what kind of forfeit were you thinking about?” She was a bit confused. That wasn’t something they’d done before.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 08:39 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Galleons -
- Joined -
4-September 14

As much as Tim was sure that Amber knew exactly what it was he was talking about he couldn’t help but grin at her question. With a playful chuckle he replied, “According the rumors there are rather a lot of people that have walked in on us together – so many people cave in the face of our reputation for shamelessness.”

Her response about the idiots made him laugh. It didn’t surprise him at all that she was on the same page that he was as to the intelligence of their classmates. She was right though that he’d always cared more for her than anyone else in the school, and that hadn’t changed a bit. Then she mentioned all the practice he’d had that made the girls jealous and he chuckled happily.

“That’s good to know… we’ll have to put that to the test tonight…”

For some reason it amused him, and surprised him just a little, that Amber was looking for a lack of confidence in their companions. With a smile, he shrugged and replied, “That could be – though, there is something to be said for a bit of confidence. It’s always entertaining to watch them try to pit their wills against ours.”

“I do insist,” he replied sincerely.

“Of course, even when we don’t agree, it’s not like the loser won’t get their way on something else.”

Tim’s smile brightened and turned even more mischievous as she questioned him about his idea of encouragement and he answered with another question, “I’m going to steal a muggle idea for this one I think… I hope you’ll like it…”

“Have you ever heard of strip poker?”

*FADE SCENE*

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hogwarts Archives | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Complete
New Poll