Two Year Anniversary!

April 2017 Featured RPG

July Featured RPG

November Featured RPG

Cryptic Conjuring -> Change In Plans
It is June 2076. The sun is sticking around and with it the early rises and late sunsets. This month has highs of 15°C and lows of 7°C. Rain becomes rarer while one or two thunderstorms will occur. High pollen count and high humidity start to become issues.

A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
Amber
Global Admin

Maz
Plot Admin

Tim
General Admin

G
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
Adults
Male 14
Female 10
Non-binary 0

University
Male 2
Female 2
Non-binary 0

Hogwarts
Male 7
Female 13
Non-binary 0

First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years
Fifth Years
Sixth Years
Seventh Years

Blood Status
Pureblood 13
Halfblood 21
Muggleborn 10
Unknown 1
Squib 1

Creatures
Banshees 0
Centaurs 0
Faeries 0
Giants (part) 0
Goblins 0
House Elves 0
Vampires 1
Veela 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Complete
New Poll

Change In Plans, Amber/Tim
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 10:08 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 5625
Member Inventory: View

Honestly, Tim had expected a lot more spare-time during his sixth year. It seemed that the professors had made it their mission in life to prove to him that he was an idiot. They’d been dumping work on the students like it was going out of style. Keeping up with the current course load and trying to catch up on what he’d missed with Muggle Studies had been more than enough and had begun driving Tim more than a little bit crazy.

It was getting late in the evening and he was dragging himself back from the library and not looking forward to spending the rest of the evening studying in the common room. When the door swung open and he slipped in he started toward his chair by the fireplace preparing himself to take advantage of the relatively unpopulated room.

Tim dropped his bag on the ground as he rounded the chair and came to a stop as he found Amber sitting there already. It never failed to amuse him that he couldn’t see her over the back of their seat and with a grin he greeted, “Ok – twist my arm. I can do studying later, I think spending time with you is a much better plan.”

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 10:41 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 14562

So far this year sucked. Amber felt like she’d done nothing but go to class and study. Did she eat or sleep? Since she could still move, she must have, though she didn’t usually remember if she had or hadn’t some days. There was even once that she’d totally forgotten to eat until she got dizzy and almost fell down some stairs. Thankfully, she knew the way to the kitchen and grabbed a sandwich and sat until the dizziness had passed. She was careful not to get that bad off ever again.

She was sitting in her favorite chair in front of the fire in the common room right then. It was after dinner and she really should be studying. But she had no energy for it. She just wanted to watch the flames dance and pretend she wasn’t stressed out. It would be better if Tim was around, but she barely even saw him. Had she spent time with any friend since the feast?

As that thought crossed her mind, she was surprised and pleased that he appeared. Had she conjured him with her wishes? If she had, she’d have to make sure to do so more often. She smiled, genuinely and full of some type of strong emotion that she wouldn’t, or couldn’t, put into words in such a public place. “If I need to twist your arm for you to spend time with me, maybe you should go on and do your studying,” she teased. As she spoke, she stood from the chair and motioned for him to sit in it. She then sat on his lap, arranging herself comfortably.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 15 2016, 04:50 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Tim’s smile brightened as she seemed remarkably pleased to see him. It wasn’t like he thought she wouldn’t be, it was just nice to have his feeling confirmed. With a chuckle he stepped back and gave her room to stand up as he replied, “I think that we both know that you’d never have to twist my arm for that. But it would be entertaining to watch you try.”

Once she was out of the chair he opened his arms for her as she sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arms tightly around her. As she settled in he pulled her back until she was leaning against him.

“I hope that things have been going a lot better for you than they have been for me.”

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Nov 15 2016, 08:34 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Amber raised an eyebrow. “You think it would be entertaining to see me try to twist your arm?” she repeated. “You do know that I know a spell or two, maybe more, that could get those types of results? Are you really sure you want to see me try?” she teased with a glint in her eye.

Once he was seated, she sat back down in his lap, happily snuggling into his arms. She didn’t protest, verbally or otherwise, as he pulled her back until she was leaning against him. “I’ve missed having you hold me,” she confessed quietly, not sure if he would even hear her over the general noise of the common room.

“I doubt it,” she replied. “I think I’ve become quite boring this year. Almost nothing but studying. I haven’t slept enough, and sometimes, I forget to eat.” She knew she wasn’t taking very good care of herself, but what else could she give up? She’d already given up Quidditch. She’d barely spent any time with Tim that didn’t include at least three books. She hadn’t even spent any time with any other friend! She should have been studying right then, but she hadn’t wanted to. She’d decided to take a break when she’d felt an extremely strong urge to throw every book she owned into the fire.

“I’m not sure the summer tutoring helped much,” she muttered. “Something has to give before I end up making myself sick. School should not be this stressful.” She wanted to do well. She really did. And while the practical stuff tended to come easily to her, other than defense, all the theoretical work was getting to her in a major way. “I’m not sure you’re taking care of yourself any better than I am.”

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 17 2016, 02:54 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

The look on her face at his question had Tim smiling. When she actually responded he couldn’t help but chuckle as he replied, “Of course I think that it would be interesting to see you try. There is no doubt in my mind that you know a handful of spells that could get me all twisted up. The trick is that I’m not convinced you could hit me with them; we all know that I’m pretty good at dodging or shielding against your attacks, after all.”

“Although,” he tapped his chin, looking thoughtful, “it could be even more entertaining to see what you’d have in mind if you got me all twisted up like that…”

“I’ve missed holding you,” he agreed as he hugged her tightly. It had been his favorite thing about the summer. Richard didn’t really bother too much about what they were up to – he had rather a lot of faith that they’d at least be safe, if not well behaved. It truly did seem, sometimes, that the school was setting itself up purposefully to keep them apart.

“I’m sure that I can’t come up with any situation that I would describe you as boring. Especially not when it comes to school work this year; you’d think that the Professors would give us at least a little bit of a break on our year between OWLs and NEWTs.”

Then he poked her in the side and said, “But you can’t forget to eat, that’s important. After we sit here for a little bit – since I don’t want to move right now – we’ll head down to the kitchens and get something to eat.”

“It’s like you know me or something,” he agreed with a smile, “I’m certainly not any better at looking after me than you are looking after you. That’s why I’ve tried to make it my job to look after you and I’m sure that’s why you tend to return the favor.”

“After we rest for a few minutes we’ll hit the kitchen and then find something fun to do – we need to let off some steam.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Nov 17 2016, 10:30 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Amber raised an eyebrow. “You’re talking like I haven’t won a good bit of our duels, if not half. In fact, I’m pretty sure we tend to be pretty even on wins.” Okay, so she didn’t know that for sure, because she didn’t really keep count, but that was beside the point. She just knew that they were pretty equal when it came to their practice fights. “And we all know that I’m better at dodging than you are.” Of course, he was better at shielding. She still didn’t trust her shields.

She giggled. “If I did manage to get you all twisted up like that, just what do you think I could do?” Especially if bone and muscle were broken and torn. It wasn’t something she really wanted to think about. She couldn’t imagine ever trying to hurt him like that, no matter how vicious they could both get at times.

She sighed in contentment when he hugged her tightly. She wasn’t in a good position to hug him back, but she did put her hands over his and squeeze. It was a small hug at least. She wanted to tell him just how she felt about him and his hugs, but the common room was not the place for that. She’d tell him as soon as they had some privacy and she felt comfortable with the idea. She was sure he knew, but speaking on things like that were still strange for her.

“Well, apparently, the teachers don’t agree, or care how stressed we get. But I have gotten boring lately. I usually have a book in front of me. I used to enjoy reading for fun, but I’m at the point where I don’t even want to look at another book for at least a year.” Too bad that would never happen. She couldn’t go three hours without cracking a book, unless she was asleep.

She giggled as he poked her side. “I don’t want to move either. I’m not really hungry though.” Maybe her stomach had shrunk. Her appetite had sure decreased with the amount of stress she was under. “But, I don’t mind going with you. And who knows? Maybe I’ll be hungry if I see food.”

She smiled. “I should hope I know you by now,” she joked back. “You’ve taken on the job of looking after me for half our lives now. I would think you’d have gotten bored with it way before now.” Of course, their personal circumstances had changed, but that wasn’t really the point. “And why wouldn’t I look after you? You’re important to me.” That he was the most important person in the world to her went unsaid.

“Only a few minutes?” she pouted. She wanted to stay curled up in his lap for much longer. But at least he mentioned something about fun. “What kind of fun do you have in mind?” she asked with a sparkle in her eye.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 09:38 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

“That could be,” Tim replied with a grin, “but that still doesn’t give you better than fifty-fifty odds of being able to pull this off,” then her final comment struck him and he laughed before teasing playfully, “you’re just so much more practiced at it than I am since you’re so bad at shielding.”

“That’s a good question – I suppose it would depend on how good your imagination was,” he replied before hugging her tightly. Granted, it didn’t seem that their thought processes were on the same page, but that didn’t really matter in the long run.

A bright smile spread across his face when she laid her hands over his. There was a certain intimacy in it that he’d come to appreciate far more than he would have expected, for more quickly than he ever could have guessed. It wasn’t something that he’d ever encountered with an of the other girls that he’d been with. They’d been fun, but this was different and he had to say that he far preferred it.

He shook his head, though he truly agreed with at least the opening of her sentence; it was clear that the Professors really couldn’t bring themselves to care too much about what they were doing and how they were getting along with their classes. The rest, though, made him grin and he replied, “I don’t think you could ever be boring – and we’re going to have to find other things to do to prevent ourselves from sliding down to that point.”

“Sounds like a plan,” he agreed, though he made no effort to move or stand.

“Why does ‘half of our lives’ make us sound so old?”

“I don’t know,” he admitted, “but I’m sure that between the two of us we’ll be able to come up with something good.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Nov 30 2016, 10:46 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Amber giggled as Tim teased her. “I could do it if I wanted to. You’re just lucky I don’t want to.” That was the honest truth, in her opinion, but she was still teasing. “And I don’t have to be good at shielding. You’re amazing at it, so if it was ever needed, you could do the shield and I’d take out the attacker.” She sounded almost triumphant as she thought of that scenario.

“I don’t need any imagination to know that I prefer you unbroken and in one piece,” she replied quietly as she hugged him back, just as tightly. Oh, she knew where his mind had gone, but hers couldn’t follow him there. Just the idea of him being in a position like that, with her as the cause, was enough to scare her.

She squeezed his hands again, snuggling into him tightly. Because of their position, she didn’t see his smile. Because she wasn’t a mind reader, she didn’t know the thoughts going through his head, but if she had, her smile would have definitely outshined his. She still worried about him getting bored, though she was working on not letting it bother her too much.

She rolled her eyes, even though she knew he couldn’t see her do it. She was pretty sure he’d somehow know she did anyway. “I am. I don’t even remember what fun is, so you’ll have to think of something. If you remember what it is,” she pouted. “Why can’t we just run away and pretend that school doesn’t exist?” she whined, though she’d deny the whining part.

She was selfishly glad he didn’t move, even after she’d agreed to accompany him.

She tilted her head thoughtfully. “I don’t think it makes us sound old. I think it makes us sound like we’re really close, simply because it has been that long and we’re still friends.” Well, they were more than friends, but that still felt new to her. She only hoped she always felt a little thrill when he wanted to spend time with her.

“Well, we’d better be thinking about it. And if you want to move, we should do that too.” She was more than ready for some fun, even if she was still extremely comfortable.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 09:35 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

“That’s probably true,” he agreed contentedly, “I am lucky that you don’t want to. All the same, I think that I’m going to go right ahead and take advantage of that luck. I don’t see any reason to waste something like that.”

Her trust that he’d be more than capable to do any defensive work that they might need made him smile. For the most part it was probably true, but he still would have been happy if they could work on her shield charms enough that she would be comfortable with them. Generally, he didn’t find that he had to worry about her, but that was the only thing that he occasionally gave second thought.

Tim settled into her hug and agreed, “Good, because that’s just the way that I like both of us.”

“I think that I’ll be able to come up with something fun.”

The next thing she said had him smiling and he replied, “To be fair, we’re both either rich enough – or destined to be rich enough – that we absolutely could just walk out and not worry about it. However, I don’t think that either of us would actually be ok with that in the long run.”

“It would be too much like failing,” he concluded.

He laughed and leaned in to press a kiss to the back of her neck, “I like your way of thinking better. We’re too young to be old.”

“Right,” he said with more conviction than he felt, still he urged her to stand so that he could follow suit and lead them out into the hallway.

Amber Elison

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 09:53 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

“Any ideas about fun stuff yet?” Amber asked, hoping that he really could think of something that they’d both enjoy. Oh, she knew what she wanted, but she also wanted him to think of it so she could pretend to be reluctant.

“Why do you have to know us so well?” she pouted, ignoring the part about their wealth. The wealth didn’t really matter beyond being able to pay for schooling and school things as of yet. “I still don’t understand why we can’t just be home-schooled. Why did we never ask for that option? Then we wouldn’t have to worry about failing anything.” They’d definitely have more time to work on the problem subjects if they didn’t have to spend so much time on the easy ones.

She gave a little shiver as she felt his lips on the back of her neck. “I like my way of thinking too,” she whispered. “Maybe you should prove to me that we’re not old yet?” She must have been feeling deprived if just a small kiss had her feeling impatient.

She stood as he nudged at her. Once he was on his feet too, she grabbed his hand and followed him out to the hallway. Once the common room door closed behind them, she tugged at his hand to get him to turn to her. She went up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss that would leave no doubt what she wanted. After she pulled back, she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and looked at him coyly. “Just ho hungry are you really?” she asked.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jan 7 2017, 04:05 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

“I’ve always got ideas for fun stuff,” he replied with a semi-teasing smile, “but all of my ideas would require you to move. I’m still not sure that I’m a fan of that idea,” then his smile brightens and his eyes sparkle as he added, “or I suppose we could just play here – but I can’t imagine Professor MacLeod would be very pleased with us.”

With a laugh, he said, “I think it’s just a side effect of how long that we’ve known each other.”

“There is a certain amount of prestige to graduating from Hogwarts – even with the current leadership. It will open doors for us and it would allow us connections with other graduates for the future that we wouldn’t make if we were home schooled.”

“Unless that was a rhetorical question and then, yeah, we should have thought about that…” he finished with a grin.

Her statement made him smile and he slipped his hand under the hem of her shirt to run along her stomach and said, “I’d be happy to – but that means that you really do need to get up unless you were planning to put on a show.”

As soon as she was up he all but jumped to his feet and twined their fingers together as she grabbed his hand and led her out of the room. He stopped, surprised, as she pulled him to a halt as the door shut before turning to face her. His hands came to rest on her hips and he pressed her against the door as he deepened the kiss. When she pulled back and spoke he chuckled breathlessly before replying, “Even more hungry than I was before – but not for food anymore.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jan 7 2017, 05:30 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

“I like the idea of playing here,” Amber replied to Tim. “But I don’t like the idea of possible consequences,” she admitted. The worst thing she could imagine would be for someone to decide to try to keep them apart. And she was sure there was at least one person on staff that would delight in such a punishment. She really did doubt that they’d only be verbally scolded if caught.

“I wouldn’t change a thing about it,” she smiled, snuggling in tightly so he’d know she was being honest.

She was glad he wasn’t looking at her face when he answered her question. She hadn’t been serious in the least. If they’d been homeschooled from the beginning, she knew they would have both thrown fits. School had been something they had been looking forward to. Now, she, at least, dreaded going to school. “Yes, it was rhetorical,” she answered.

She whimpered a bit as she felt his fingers on the bare skin of her stomach. “A show sounds like it would be really fun, but since I don’t want it to be the last thing we do, I guess I will get up.”

She whined into his mouth when he put his hands on her hips and pushed her back against the door. She never had been able to hide how much she loved it when he took her actions up to the next level. “Well,” she began with a smirk. “We can always sate one form of hunger before we worry about the other form. Besides, such an activity could stimulate an appetite.” She bit her lip as she looked up at him, both wanting him to hurry up and get them to where he knew to go and loving the anticipation.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jan 7 2017, 10:29 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

“Stupid consequences,” Tim agreed with a smile, “and stupid authority figures always ruining our fun.”

There were entirely too many horrible things that the Professors could do to them if they were actually caught doing something like that. It wasn’t something that Tim had any intention of playing around with and he was beyond glad that Amber seemed to feel the same way. It was all fun and games to talk about something like that but there was too much on the line to actually follow through with it.

He snuggled back into her and hugged her tightly as he said, “I’m glad.”

“I know,” he said softly and apologetically.

“That’s a wonderful idea,” he said softly as he slipped his arm around her waist before leading her away from the Common Room door and deeper into the dungeons where one of the forgotten classrooms were that they’d staked out as their own. She wasn’t wrong that they tended to actually work up a hunger and he found that he was desperately looking forward to doing just that.

*Fade Scene*

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hogwarts Archives | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Complete
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse