Cryptic Conjuring -> Aliana Alcove
It is January 2077.
This month has highs of 6°C with lows into the minuses. The days are short with sunrise at 9am and sunset at 4pm. Snow is likely as is the wind that often accompanies it.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Amber -
Global Admin

- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
G
H

S
R
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
M F NB
Adults 21 16 0
University 6 3 0
Hogwarts 12 20 0

Hogwarts
First Years 2
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 5
Fifth Years 6
Sixth Years 11
Seventh Years 6

University
First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years

Blood Status
Purebloods 28
Halfbloods 32
Muggleborns 13
Unknown 1
Squibs 1
House Elves 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Add Reply
New Poll

Aliana Alcove
Aliana Alcove
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 02:22 AM
Aliana Alcove
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

user posted image
Aliana Alcove
15 | Gryffindor | Oblivious to Flirting | Single

Friends:
[x] Camilla Blackmoore - An easy camaraderie formed between the two with talk of quidditch and photography.
[x] Carter Rae - instantly clicked with the Ravenclaw and very friendly
[x]Caoimhe Tove - Fellow Creature Enthusiast and friendly
[x] Lottie Cane - fellow trouble maker
[x] Maz Cowan - Fellow trouble maker/ brilliant person
[x] Nancy Choi - extremely friendly and easy to talk to
[x] Mickey Cawford - Conversation come easy with him now after continual interaction

Dislike:
[x] Pavon B. Sannesley - A git. Plain and Simple/

Undecided:
[x] Mina Argent - Eager to learn more about the Divination club leader
[x] Breanna Potter - Fellow Gryffindor Beater, but Ali would like to know more about her
[x] Ciara McGee - Friendly Potion Tutor; no interaction outside of that.
[x] Sidony Scamander - Came off completely rude; friendly interactions seem unlikely or limited.

user posted image

Blurb:Aliana is a very happy girl; she enjoys the outdoors more than studying, though she tries her hardest to get good grades—something she found to be an extremely hard task. She is always willing to get help from an upper year, particularly in difficult subjects like potions and transfiguration.

She loves learning about a new topic, however most of those topics do not necessarily relate to school assignments—most of them go into practical real world benefits of spells and theories. She is also a diehard Quidditch fan; she has always loved playing as a beater.

Looking for:

Friends: Aliana is very social once someone can get her to open up. The problem with that is that some days she appears more sociable than others—so it is really hard to figure out when she has really opened up. Though Ali is always very friendly and willing to help anyone she meets, it will take a while for Aliana to truly feel comfortable around people. So far she only has a handful of friends—but definitely looking to expand the number to more, particular with people who share common interests.

Enemies: Ali is normally far too polite and sweet to have any serious enemies; although there might be quite a bit of people who get tired of her switching between talkative and shy. Though if someone comes off as constantly rude, Ali might make a few exceptions. She does not tolerable bullying, especially when it comes to younger years -- any bully usually is not her 'Not fond of' list.

--------------------

user posted image
One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.

Other Characters:

OWL
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 10:35 AM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

Aliana & Amber
They're in the same year, so I'm sure they know each other. I'm just not sure how they'd interact. Thoughts?

Aliana & Lilli
Lilli is a year older than Ali, but they're in the same house. Since Ali isn't overly girly, I'm sure they could interact.

Aliana & Blythe
Same house, but Blythe is a firstie. Ideas there are welcome. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Sep 21 2014, 01:33 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

Ali & Tim
Proposed Interaction(s): Same year, so I'm sure that they know each other. I can actually see these two interacting but I'm not sure that I see them as being very good friends. Ideas?

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Thomas Lightfellow
 Posted: Oct 13 2014, 02:38 AM
Thomas Lightfellow
Group Icon
1st Year
Magizoology
- blood status -
Halfblood Werewolf
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-September 14

Ali & Thomas
Proposed Interaction(s): Same house and both on the Quidditch team so I'd imagine that they'd know of each other and possibly be friends.

Ali & Vincent
Proposed Interaction(s): I Don't really have anything here, he's two years above her and a little crazy but they could meet at some point if you have any ideas.

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Aliana Alcove
 Posted: Nov 15 2014, 08:51 PM
Aliana Alcove
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

Tim and Ali
Well they both love charms, so I could see them bonding over that. But without a Mediator, I am unsure of how much they would really interact. Perhaps we should have a thread with Amber, Tim, and Ali and see where things lead? We'll see if they can at least get along.

Thomas and Ali
I could see them be friends, Ali might forget his name--but she's a pretty friendly person; especially with fellow quidditch members.

Vincent and Ali
I really don't see them being friends. Ali loves the cold, and he likes to play with fire. She might get annoyed with him trying to ruin the perfect weather by warming it up or something.

We can always have a thread between those two with that argument, but I'm not sure how would end without injury for one of them...probably Ali since she's so clumsy.

--------------------

user posted image

Other Characters:

OWL
^
Camilla Blackmoore
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 09:18 AM
Camilla Blackmoore
Graduate
- blood status -
- allegiance -
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
27-February 15

Camilla & Ali:
- I already replied about the two in my plotter, but now that I read Ali's, I have a bit more to add. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif I really think my C would like her! Especially if she's a diehard Quidditch fan like Camilla. She'd also be really patient and understanding towards Ali's shyness and Camilla would never get frustrated if some days she fell quiet. I think my charrie would really appreciate Ali's cheery demeanor and she'd also love to help her with classes.
OWL
^
Aliana Alcove
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 06:24 PM
Aliana Alcove
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

Camilla and Ali:
Sounds like a plan! I think Ali would like Camilla--bonding over Quidditch would definitely help! We can set up a thread either you start or I if you want? If so where at?

--------------------

user posted image

Other Characters:

OWL
^
Camilla Blackmoore
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 08:21 PM
Camilla Blackmoore
Graduate
- blood status -
- allegiance -
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
27-February 15

Ya would it be ok if you start it? http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Hey, is Ali into photography? Cuz if so, maybe Ali could be outside with her camera or something. I think I forgot to mention it in Camilla's application, but she's kinda artistic, and she likes taking photos too!
OWL
^
Aliana Alcove
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 10:15 PM
Aliana Alcove
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

I definitely can start it! And Yes Ali loves photography, she tends to take a ton of pictures when she is alone haha. I'll get a thread set up for them http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif Also you can always go back to your Profile and add it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image

Other Characters:

OWL
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Plotters | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse