Cryptic Conjuring -> Dark Skies And Thoughts
It is November 2076.
High of 8°C are the best this month offers with the low temperature hitting 4°C. Sunrises at 7.30am and sets at 4.30pm. The cold and winds are now joined by rain.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Amber -
Global Admin

- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
G
H

S
R
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
M F NB
Adults 18 15 0
University 6 3 0
Hogwarts 9 19 0

Hogwarts
First Years 2
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 4
Fifth Years 6
Sixth Years 8
Seventh Years 6

University
First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years

Blood Status
Purebloods 23
Halfbloods 29
Muggleborns 13
Unknown 1
Squibs 1
House Elves 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Add Reply
New Poll

Dark Skies And Thoughts, Trystan/Abby
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 06:52 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

It was dark and windy up on the top of the Tower. Trystan was shaking from the cold, even as he wasn’t consciously registering it. He’d missed dinner but there was no hunger – it had been dark long enough that he knew that curfew had to be coming up some time soon. It felt like it had been days since he’d arrived up here. It had been as far away as he could think of to be from everyone else at the time and he’d appreciated the quiet.

Once he’d arrived at the tower the view struck him; not of the sky or the grounds but of the drop. He stood staring for what felt like a long time. A small voice in his head was screaming at him but it was drowned out by everything else and without a rational decision to do so, he tried to step off.

Some sort of barrier sparked a soft blue light and stopped him from approaching the edge. Another failure. Trystan had slumped down against one of the supports and dropped his head on his knees – with no idea of what to do next and just wishing everything that had happened in, like, the last year had just been a bad dream and he’d wake up in his bed back home.

Abby Kantal

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Abby Kantal
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 08:15 PM
Abby Kantal
Group Icon
3rd Year
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-June 15

Something was wrong. Abby had tried to give Trystan the space he seemed to need while making sure he knew she was there for him. When he didn’t appear in the common room after classes, she tried not to worry. When he didn’t show up for dinner, she couldn’t help but worry about him. She watched the doors to the Great Hall, trying to summon him with her thoughts. When he didn’t appear and dinner was over, she did make sure to snag a few rolls and roll them up in napkins.

She checked the common room first, and even the boys’ dorms. He wasn’t there. Where could he be? She did her best to systematically search the school. She just couldn’t believe his dad hadn’t seemed to notice his absence. If he had, he’d shown no sign of it. Then again, Professor Morrigan seemed just as out of things as his children were.

She was tired. It had been hours. She knew that if it wasn’t curfew, it had to be close to it. One more floor. She could do this. She climbed the stairs, realizing that the only place left that she could think of was the Astronomy tower. She hoped he wasn’t out there. It was freezing once the sun went down. Not literally, but it was cold without the warmth of the sun.

Not soon enough, she finally saw a huddled figure. She made her way over to him and crouched down next to him. “Trystan? Why are you out here?” She took off her jacket and put it over his shaking form. “I’ve been really worried about you. I’ve been looking for you for ages.”

Trystan Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!
All Characters:

OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 10:29 AM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

The silence and solitude of the Astronomy Tower would have been perfect before his encounter with the Slytherin girl. Now all it did was allow him to wallow in his failure; a failure that was made all the clearer by the stinging from his forehead where she’d marked him. As the even wore on, the temperature continued to drop – though he didn’t notice as he was completely lost in his own mind.

When he heard someone else coming up to the tower, his thoughts began to gather themselves again and he looked around, desperately, for somewhere to hide. There wasn’t anything that would really give him cover though, so he curled up into himself as best as possible and froze – hoping that whoever was coming up would miss him in the dark and the shadows.

Clearly, it wasn’t meant to be though, as he heard the footsteps hurrying toward him. His muscles clenched even tighter at the sound of Abby’s voice. Of course it was his best friend that would find him this way. As the jacket dropped over his shoulders he realized just how cold he’d gotten and he started shivering.

Trystan turned his head away from her, in an attempt to hide what had been done to him, and replied quietly, “I’m sorry – I didn’t mean to worry you. I just wanted to be alone for a bit, and I guess I lost track of time.”

“What time is it?”

“You shouldn’t be out here, it has to be after curfew by now,” he said, sounding a bit pained that he was clearly going to get her in trouble too, “you shouldn’t get in trouble because of me.”

Abby Kantal

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Abby Kantal
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 08:22 PM
Abby Kantal
Group Icon
3rd Year
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-June 15

Abby worried when she saw just how violently Trystan was shivering. Just how long had he been out here? She’d only given him her jacket seconds before, but she was already feeling the chill. There was something really wrong, and she wanted to know what it was so she could try to help him.

She worried more when he turned away from her. Had she done something to upset him? Should she have left him alone longer? Was she hovering over him too much? Just what was going on? She wanted him to tell her. If he told her, she could figure out how she should react, especially if it was her that he had a problem with.

He’d only wanted time to himself and lost track of how late it was getting? That wasn’t good. Especially with the cold. What had he been thinking about to not notice that he started shivering? And did that mean it wasn’t her that was his problem?

“It’s a bit after nine,” she replied, just as quietly, still wondering why he wouldn’t look at her.

“It is after curfew,” she answered. “You’re my best friend. Who better to get in trouble for?” It was a rhetorical question. She didn’t expect an answer to it. What she did want was an answer to her next question. “Why won’t you look at me? Did I do something to make you mad?”

Trystan Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!
All Characters:

OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 12:00 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

In the dark, and doing his best to avoid looking at her, Trystan was completely oblivious to the conflict that Abby was dealing with. That was probably for the better, as he’d have felt even worse if he’d known that he was making her doubt herself; something that was accomplished easily enough by her informing him of the time. She wasn’t supposed to be out after curfew, getting in trouble for him. His head dropped to his knees again; he really was the worst friend ever.

Any chance of her leaving him alone to deal with his issues evaporated. There was no way that he’d have left her in the Astronomy Tower alone if their situations had been reversed. Still, knowing that it wasn’t going to work, he had to try anyway, “You should get back to the Common Room. You don’t need to get into trouble for me.”

The addition of, ‘I’m not worth it,’ was left unsaid, but likely wasn’t going to be missed.

“No!” he replied, his head snapping toward her in shock at the thought that she might think he was angry at her. Just as quickly, he turned away again – praying that she hadn’t seen the words scored into the skin of his forehead.

“I’m not mad at you at all. I just… there’s…”

He stammered, not able to come up with any sort of legitimate reason why he was keeping his face averted. And yet, unwilling to just come out and say, ‘I’m a loser and someone beat me up and humiliated me and I don’t want to face anyone right now.’ As clear as that was in his head, he still wasn’t able to put voice to the words.

Abby Kantal

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Abby Kantal
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 06:04 PM
Abby Kantal
Group Icon
3rd Year
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-June 15

Abby sighed. She wasn’t sure if she was more worried or frustrated. Why was Trystan being so stubborn? He must be mad at her, even if he sounded like he wasn’t. “Like I said, there’s no one I would rather get into trouble for or with.” She did hear the unsaid words as clearly as if they’d been spoken aloud. She didn’t know how to convince him though.

“You’re my only real friend,” she told him. It was the truth. He was the only one who truly saw her for who she was, not what she was. She wasn’t his sister, she wasn’t some random afterthought of a daughter, she wasn’t some veela girl who would end up getting a lot more attention than she wanted too soon for her liking. With Trystan, she could just be Abby, a friend who shared her thoughts and feelings and hoped he’d do the same in return.

When he looked at her, she noticed something was off, but he’d turned away again before she could figure out what that something was. Even after denying it like he had, she wasn’t so sure he was being honest. If he wasn’t mad at her, why wouldn’t he look at her? Why was he acting like he wished she would just go away?

“There’s what?” she questioned him. “If you’re not mad at me, then what is the problem? Why won’t you even look at me?” She scooted around so she could see him and caught his chin in her hand before he could find a different direction. Even then, it took her a second or two to see his forehead.

As soon as she saw it, she took a measured breath as her eyes flashed. “Trystan, what is this? What happened? You need to tell me.” Well, he needed to go to the hospital wing, but she wanted to know who did this to him. It definitely wasn’t something he could have done to himself.

Trystan Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!
All Characters:

OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 06:50 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

It was both a good and bad feeling that she was prepared to get in trouble for him. Still, he truly hoped that it wasn’t something that was going to come up. There was still a chance that they might be able to avoid getting caught out of bounds – though it wasn’t quite as likely with two of them. Somehow, he wasn’t as convinced that he was her only friend – she’d had the Slytherin boy that seemed to care for her. Unless there was a falling out there that he wasn’t sure of.

“Thank you for saying that,” he replied quietly.

For just a second he considered trying to just figure out a way out of the school – and he entertained the idea of taking her with him. Then they wouldn’t have to worry about all the bullshit that was going on and they could just take things at their own pace.

Trystan didn’t have any idea how to answer her question without sounding like a tool and a whiner, and without going into the details of what had happened to him. The last thing he wanted at the moment was to make things worse between him and the girl that had attacked him. It wasn’t like he hadn’t deserved what she’d done; and getting her in trouble was just going to make everything worse.

His thoughts trailed off and he didn’t notice her moving until she’d tilted his head up, forcing him to look up at her. He froze in horror as she looked at him and he saw the confusion and anger on her face. His stomach rolled and he almost vomited as his failure was displayed for her.

“It’s…” he cleared his throat and his eyes darted away, “it’s nothing. I just… I just… it’s nothing.”

Abby Kantal

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Abby Kantal
 Posted: Oct 21 2017, 08:26 PM
Abby Kantal
Group Icon
3rd Year
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-June 15

Now Abby wasn’t sure what to think. “I wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t true,” she replied, just as quietly, starting to feel the cold as more than a chill. More than anything, she wanted to just grab him and drag him back inside, where it was warm, but she knew she couldn’t do that. If she did manage to get him inside, he might run off and hide again.

She tried her best to wait patiently for him to talk, but she wasn’t very patient, especially when she felt uncomfortable. And the cold was really starting to get to her.

Once she’d moved, she was glad he hadn’t seemed to notice. It made things so much easier. She was able to get a good look at him then.

“Trystan,” she said softly, yet in an almost commanding tone. “This is not nothing. It looks like you were attacked.” It took a large effort to keep her voice even rather than try to tear the school apart looking for whoever had done this to her friend.

“Tell me. If you don’t, I will sit out here and turn into a human-veela popsicle until you do.” Not even the cold was dimming her anger. “What happened? Tell me, and then we’ll go to the hospital wing. If you don’t want to give a name to any adult, I won’t push you. But I do need to know.” Would that make him talk? She hoped it would. What she didn't say was that while she wouldn't make him tell, she had no intention of keeping the secret. She would tell, but only if it was someone that she couldn't get to herself.

Trystan Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!
All Characters:

OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 03:01 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

There hadn’t been any doubt in Trystan’s mind that she meant what she said. Still it was nice to hear her say it and even better to hear her confirm it again. However, that still didn’t mean that he wanted her to get in trouble for him. It did mean that there wasn’t going to be anything he could do or say to get her to go away and safer herself whatever trouble he was destined for.

“It is nothing,” he said, flinching at her tone.

“Nothing that a quick healing potion won’t cure – I just haven’t been able to get up the energy to go see the nurse yet.”

It was too much to hope that she might have a healing potion on her. Even more, it seemed extremely unlikely that she’d hand one over even if she did. Again, he found himself feeling like a tool – he should have made more of an effort to hide it until he was able to get somewhere to do something about it. Going to see the Nurse hadn’t been his intention, but he wasn’t so convinced that Abby would just let him go off on his own to take care of it.

At the mention of turning into a popsicle, he really got a look at her and she did seem cold. She was actually shivering; without a second thought he pulled off the jacket she’d put around him and tried to hand it back, “You need to take this – you’re colder than I am.”

Somehow, he couldn’t bring himself to believe her when she said she wouldn’t make him tell an adult what happened. To be fair, he didn’t think she’d specifically give away the name, but he had no doubt she’d attack the girl, and then there would be questions that would inevitably lead to things coming out that he didn’t want to deal with.

“It’s nothing major,” he said again, “I just got into a scuffle with some other kid that went badly. I honestly don’t even remember who it was.”

Which was true – he figured – since he had no idea what the girl’s name was.

Abby Kantal

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Abby Kantal
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 01:31 PM
Abby Kantal
Group Icon
3rd Year
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-June 15

“That isn’t nothing,” Abby countered Trystan’s words, even as she fought to keep her voice soft and the angry tone far away. “If it’s something for a quick healing potion, and you don’t have the energy, why don’t you let me help you?” It was something she could do for him, after all. But would he let her?

Well, Abby decided that Trystan’s willingness was irrevelent. He just wouldn’t know it yet. She didn’t want him to get mad at her, but she also didn’t want him sitting out in the cold and feeling sorry for himself. Not to mention, she didn’t like the cold at all, and she was starting to freeze.

She wouldn’t let him give her jacket back. She pushed it back to him. “You need it more than I do,” she insisted. “You’ve been out here a lot longer than I have. I can wait until we get you somewhere inside and warmed up.” In all honesty, she wasn’t sure she could wait, but she would do her best to try.

“A scuffle that you don’t remember?” She would have never called him a liar before, but something about his explanation just did not ring true. She gently touched his face. “Trys, this is not from a little scuffle. This was intended to cause you harm.” And she really wanted to track down whoever it was and pay them back in kind.

“I don’t care if you ever remember. I want the details. But first, we will be getting you all healed up. And after that, you will not be alone unless you’re in the Hufflepuff Common Room or your dorm.” Well, she’d leave him alone if he had to go to the bathroom, but she was pretty sure that didn’t need to be specifically stated. And if this ever happened again, she wouldn’t wait so long to go look for him.

Trystan Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!
All Characters:

OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 03:46 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

While he’d been hopeful, he hadn’t actually expected her to accept his response as a legitimate answer. As well, her response evaporated any hope that she was going to let this go. It hadn’t been so much an issue of energy really; he just didn’t want to go to the nurse – even as he knew he’d have to. He didn’t have any healing potions on hand and he didn’t think that anyone was going to be willing to help him heal it up without saying anything.

“Do you have a healing potion on you?” he asked with a wry grin. There was no way it was going to be that easy, but he also knew that as much as he’d prefer not to need it, he was going to accept her help.

He frowned as she fought against his efforts to get her to take her jacket back. The cold was starting to get to him since it had been brought to his attention, but it still wasn’t bothering him as much as it was clearly affecting her. She was shivering. When she pointed out she’d be fine till they made their way back into the warmth, he knew his short-lived time of self-imposed exile was over. He nodded and replied softly, “Then we’d better head back in. I don’t want you getting sick because of me.”

Despite himself, he leaned into her touch. The physical contact was nice; knowing that she was trying to be supportive and comforting. He didn’t have anything that he could say in response to her comment; she was absolutely right. It wasn’t something that he could admit – even though it was so painfully obvious – because then she’d be even less likely to let the whole thing go.

She seemed ready to get back inside too, so he nodded and pushed himself to his feet before offering his hand to help her rise as well. He didn’t really think she meant it about never being alone again – there was a lot of time when she was going to have other things she’d need to be focused on. But he appreciated the sentiment.

“I guess it’s time to go see the Nurse then,” he said quietly as he waited for her to be ready to head back inside too.

Abby Kantal

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Abby Kantal
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 09:51 PM
Abby Kantal
Group Icon
3rd Year
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
19-June 15

Abby shook her head to Trystan’s question. “I’m sorry, I don’t.” Even if she did have one on her, she wouldn’t have given to him. As mean as the thought felt to her, she knew he needed to go to the nurse so this incident, or accident, or whatever he was calling it, could be reported. She couldn’t break her word and do it herself, but she could do her best to make sure he did it himself.

“I’d be happy to head back in,” she replied. “I don’t fancy the cold at all.” Her shivering was getting worse by the second, but she still refused to take her jacket back. “I won’t get sick though. I’l ask for a pepper-up potion for myself.” She felt somewhat bad about playing a guilt trip to get him to go back inside, but not bad enough not to use it. She really was cold, and she still thought he needed the jacket more than she did.

She softened slightly as he leaned into her touch. He really was craving some kind of positive contact. Because of that, she dropped her questioning for a bit and hugged him. She knew it wouldn’t help much, but it was at least something that she could do.

As he stood and offered her his hand, she gladly took it until she was in a standing position. Once there, she wrapped her arm around his, trying to show him with her actions that she was there for him. Sometimes, it seemed like just saying the words weren’t enough. They tended to fal on deaf ears when it wasn’t something he wanted to hear.

“Then let’s go,” she smiled encouragingly as she led him back inside the castle proper.

Trystan Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!
All Characters:

OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 03:55 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

It wasn’t like he’d really expected her to have a healing potion on her while she was out and about; looking for him after curfew. Still, that didn’t mean that it wouldn’t have been really nice and so he nodded in understanding. His last hope of getting through this without having to go see an actual authority figure vanished. Somehow, he didn’t see his night getting any better from this point.

Abby really hadn’t been up with him for very long and he was more than a little bit concerned with how much she was shivering; especially since she was refusing to take her jacket back. He wasn’t nearly as convinced as she was that she wasn’t going to get sick but there wasn’t really anything that he could do about it.

Trystan was glad that she at least accepted his help in standing up – it made him feel at least a little bit useful with everything that had happened. Tears appeared in his eyes as she wrapped herself around his arm and he wiped them away with his other hand. Crying was stupid – she was his friend and they’d walked like this before. It wasn’t anything to get weepy over.

At her agreement, they made their way to the stairs and descended back into the school itself as his mind raced – trying to come up with something that he could do other than going to see the nurse. Suddenly it occurred to him, he could get into his dad’s rooms – he knew where Alex kept his potions, and there was probably a good chance that the Professor wouldn’t even be there. He’d probably still be back in his classroom working on grading stuff.

Hoping that Abby wouldn’t pick up on where they were going right away, Trystan tried to guide them off in that direction.

Maz Cowan

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Maz Cowan
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 02:38 PM
Maz Cowan
Group Icon
7th year
Head Girl
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 14

It had been a while since the Hufflepuff Prefects told Maz that Trystan and Abby were breaking curfew. The two had become hard to miss for their housemates. Trystan because people were concerned and Abby because in the common room they were usually together.

Maz had set off immediately even though she'd just finished her turn walking the corridors. One would think that being a seer finding people would prove to be an easy task. Surely there was some way to divine their whereabouts. Well there wasn't, not even in the castle where a scrying crystal that could at least narrow things down a bit was no use. Even her instinct let her down having only nudged her to miss out searching the lower levels. They were upstairs somewhere but on which level she had no clue.

Each floor was trodden, staircase after staircase climbed until she was at the bottom of one leading to the seventh floor. She finally had a spark of intuition. This staircase would be the last she'd climb.

She took the stairs slowly not in any rush now that she knew they were close. She was going to be the one to find them meaning they wouldn't get into trouble. Maz normally didn't concern herself with others getting a row and house points concerned her less. It was different with Trystan though. She felt the kid was well entitled to a bit of a break especially for the first half of the year. Grief would make him do daft things Maz knew. It had made many people do many daft things over time. It was a process he must go through and the Head Girl saw no reason why he should be punished for it.

On the next floor Maz stopped and leaned against the wall not far from the staircase. The second years were on this floor she was certain of that now. If she moved to search the floor she might miss them. Best to just stay put and wait.
It wasn't a long wait until she heard them. When they came into view she pushed herself off the wall and walked towards them smiling. "Ye know if it wiz anybody else sneakin' aboot in pairs in the nighttime ah'd be suspecting whincin wiz gaun oan. That'll be whit the oth-"

Maz stopped, just came to a complete stop when the two were close enough for her to see them properly. Her feet failed to work and her mouth hung open on the last unfinished word. Her expression stopped too, the happy grin slid from her lips at speed leaving her face blank. It took an actual physical as well as a mental shake to push her out of it and she hurried to meet them slipping the cloak she wore off on the way.

"Ye look like death yit tae be warmed up." Maz told Abby as she dropped the cloak over the girl's shoulders. Trystan didn't look much warmer but he at least had a jacket and Maz only the one cloak. Anyway there was something much more worrying about the boy, the sight that had brought Maz to a halt.
Standing before Trystan the olgirl blocked his way by her. Two fingers she placed gently under his chin. "Ah've seen enough it a distance so's ye may as well lit me see up close." She told him before tilting his head up exposing fully the letters etched into his forehead. A sharp intake of breath was dragged in through her teeth as her free hand curled into a fist at her side.

The girl was stumped, thrown completely and quickly out of any and all comfort zones. Sure there was a fair share of bastards in the school but Maz would never have thought anyone in school capable of what had been done to Trystan. It was too far, cruel.

"Who did this tae ye?" She asked in a breathy voice still totally thrown off her center. Thoughts of violent retribution hadn't even presented themselves to her mind.

Trystan Morrigan
Abby Kantal

--------------------
user posted image
-Mega thanks to Court for the set-
OWL
^
Trystan Morrigan
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:29 PM
Trystan Morrigan
Group Icon
2nd Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
5-September 16

They were rapidly approaching the point where he wasn’t going to be any way to keep his intended goal from Abby and he wasn’t sure what he was going to say. Their walk had been pretty well silent, and he was surprised at how comfortable that silence had been for him; he hoped it had been good for her too. As they approached the steps, however, he was startled by the sound of someone’s voice.

It was after curfew and they should have been alone. Briefly, he hoped that they’d been found out by one of the Professors or one of the other Prefects – but it wasn’t to be. He recognized Maz from the distance and froze. This wasn’t an encounter that he’d been looking for and he really didn’t want to have it now. In fact, he found himself shifting slightly to try and put Abby between him and the Head Girl.

As she started toward them he saw the look on her face and belated reached up to try and brush his hair down over the marks on his head. It was pretty short, but maybe in the dark…

“She wouldn’t take her jacket back,” he tried to explain as Maz draped her cloak over Abby’s shoulders.

When she reached out for him, he tried to shuffle back away from her but she was quicker. He was all but trembling when she forced his head back so that she could get a better look at his injury. It was stupid, and she wasn’t dumb enough to believe it, but he still couldn’t stop himself from saying, “Nobody, it was nothing.”

Abby Kantal
Maz Cowan

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Astronomy Tower | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll