Two Year Anniversary!

April 2017 Featured RPG

July Featured RPG

November Featured RPG

Cryptic Conjuring -> Leaving Feast: 2075-2076
It is June 2076. The sun is sticking around and with it the early rises and late sunsets. This month has highs of 15°C and lows of 7°C. Rain becomes rarer while one or two thunderstorms will occur. High pollen count and high humidity start to become issues.

A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
Amber
Global Admin

Maz
Plot Admin

Tim
General Admin

G
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
Adults
Male 14
Female 10
Non-binary 0

University
Male 2
Female 2
Non-binary 0

Hogwarts
Male 7
Female 14
Non-binary 0

First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years
Fifth Years
Sixth Years
Seventh Years

Blood Status
Pureblood 13
Halfblood 22
Muggleborn 10
Unknown 1
Squib 1

Creatures
Banshees 0
Centaurs 0
Faeries 0
Giants (part) 0
Goblins 0
House Elves 0
Vampires 1
Veela 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Leaving Feast: 2075-2076
Aiden Flynn
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 02:51 PM

5th Year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 1010
Member Inventory: View

“Good, then there isn’t anything getting in the way of a relaxing and fun summer holiday. For us at least, I’m not sure how relaxing or fun it is for them when we’re left to our own devices…”

It didn’t really surprise him that her family had already intended to pick up the tab for Jason’s continued schooling, nor that they’d really feel the need to make a fuss out of it by making a point of sharing the news with him while he was at school. After all, they came from the same vein as his own parents; family did what it could to take care of each other. It would be interesting to see what Jason did when he found out. The older kid was tough to read; everything he did was completely alien to Aiden.

“I hope he settles in easily then. Though, you have to admit; even when they’re not bending over backward, your parents are still pretty soft,” he replied with a grin.

They’d see how Jason was doing with his new home over the summer before they got worried about inviting him along to stuff. While it would be good to make sure he didn’t get too bored, it wouldn’t be as good to put him into a situation where he felt like he needed to tag along out of guilt.

“I’ve noticed that too – assuming he’s settled in and happy, there might be a few good pranks there…”

Caryn Taylor

--------------------

=Art by G=

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Pavon B Sannesley
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 04:42 PM

6th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 695

Pavon stood up and left the feast.

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Sasha Campbell
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 11:32 AM

4th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 605

Sasha made a face when Gideon explained how the magical painting class had worked. “Well, that just sounds dumb. What’s the point of that?” She didn’t mention that if she’d been there, she probably would have gotten up and left, not even bothering to finish the lesson. She had enough boring lessons during the school year, so she didn’t see why she would have to sit through boring lessons that were supposed to be for fun. “Learning from Aurors sounds pretty fun,” she commented. It might be worth going just for that. “Is there some kind of schedule we can get hold of so we know when things are being offered?” At least then she wouldn’t waste time hoping to do something specific and then it not be done that day. She nodded as he told her how the bus worked. “I hate the Knight Bus, but I can’t argue that it’s convenient. I can easily take that to camp and back home again.” And the walking was nothing new to her at all.

She laughed at his exclamation. “I hope it will be brilliant,” she replied. “I would say that we could go to my house from camp on a Friday and go back on a Monday, just for convenience sake, but I’m sure we’d be home before my parents and leave after they do. I already know that they wouldn’t leave me home alone with a boy though. So it would have to be a weekend when at least one of them are home.” She didn’t quite understand the rule about not having boys over. Oh, she knew what they thought, and while she might talk a good game in the muggle world, she’d never actually done anything with a boy, not even a peck on the cheek. That didn’t seem to matter to her parents. They were more concerned about rumors of all things. It was all quite silly.

Gideon Fawkes

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Lilli Duvall
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 02:41 PM

Graduate

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 1860

“I thought you’d never ask,” Lilli grinned. She had always enjoyed the nights they spent in the common room. What wasn’t to love about friendship and laughter? It just seemed like the perfect end to their school career. “I think we definitely should do that. It’ll be fun. Maybe we can manage to stay awake all night?” she joked, remembering times they’d been younger and had never managed to stay up the whole night.

“Who else indeed,” she replied, pretending to annoyed by his ego. In reality, she wasn’t annoyed at all. She thought it was funny, but only because she knew he was joking around. It would be different if he was being serious.

“Steal books?” she asked, confused. “Are you talking about the library?” What else could he be talking about though? “You do realize I could count all the times I’ve been in there at all on, like, two fingers, right?” She had never been one for the library, and she was pretty sure that those times she was there, it was only looking for Jason.

“That’s great,” she told him. “I should look into a couple of classes, I guess, but I don’t want to be there full-time. I don’t even want those. I hope I can just learn what I need to learn on my own. I feel like I do better that way,” she shrugged. It was true. She was more interested in learning about the things she wanted to know. As long as she didn’t have to do more than she wanted at the same time. “But you’ll be awesome with the Kestrals. You are easily one of the best players in this school.” Well, that was definitely a compliment, but she didn’t really have any idea what she was talking about. She had no idea what made one player better than another.

Mickey Crawford

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Caryn Taylor
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 03:33 PM

5th Year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 690

Caryn giggled. “Oh, they’ll have fun too,” she assured Aiden. “They just will do their best not to let us know they’ll be having fun too.” If anything, the fun would be at the kids’ expense anyway. It was quite annoying at times, but if it kept them from being in too much trouble, she was all for it.

She giggled as Aiden spoke about her parents. “Oh, you’re one to talk. Yours are just as soft.” She shook her head. “I think he started coming around at the end of last summer. We no longer had to fetch him for meals anyway. I hope that meant that he was more comfortable. I just hope being here all year hasn’t undone any of that progress. It would be nice for him to truly be part of the family, you know?” That was all she wanted. She wanted her home and everyone in it feeling comfortable. It wasn’t too much to ask, right?

She shook her head as Aiden mentioned pranks and Jason in the same sentence. Or almost. Whatever. “We can’t pull any pranks on him,” she said. “I don’t think that would go over very well. And if it didn’t, or caused him to put more distance in the family, my parents would forget the meaning of the word soft.” She shot him a wicked grin. “Now, I never said we can’t pull pranks. Just not on him. In fact, I have a great idea to get my mum.”

With that, she leaned closer to him and started whispering.

*Fade Caryn and Aiden*

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Keira Bowen
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 04:54 PM

5th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 185

Sweet, sweet shellfish soup. Keira had always been a sucker for such a thing, and the Leaving Feast was a special occasion - they went all out in regards for food and drink (as permitted). As such, she had effectively tuned out everything around her and was chewing through a rather big piece of shrimp before catching a quick wave from the corner of her eye.

Instinctively, she looked towards it and spotted Sasha waving in her general direction. She wasn't expecting someone to wave at her, and thus she looked around to see if she could identify the person the girl was greeting, out of pure curiosity; no one seemed to do so.

That left Keira, didn't it?

The bookworm gave her a lone wave with her left hand after swallowing the meaty shrimp. Even if she knew the girl, she wasn't at all used to being approached during a meal - given how quick about it she usually was - so it was definitely quite the alien situation for her. Was she supposed to say hi...?

Sasha Campbell
OWL
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Great Hall | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse