1. Games will be played only when teams are full. NPCs may be part of teams with at least three PCs. Only team captains may post for NPCs.
2. There are four Hogwarts teams, one per house.
3. There are at least two teams in University. (If more people want their characters to play, additional teams can be created.)
4. All games will be role-played out.
5. During a match, a player has 24 hours to make their post. If no post is made in 24 hours, that player is skipped and may be considered to have dropped the play.
6. If three days have gone without a post, Merlin will step in and end the game.
7. In order to be fair, the Quidditch Caster should be used for bludger-dodging and passing.
*Note: House Quidditch sign-ups and lists are posted in the school common rooms.
*Note: University sign-ups and list are posted in the main University forum beneath the subforums.