Cryptic Conjuring -> Charming Fragnance
It is September 2076.
This month brings highs of 16°C and lows of 10°C. Sunrise is 6.15am while the sun sets at 8pm. The sun lingers on but winds are starting to pick up again.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Amber -
Global Admin

- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
G
H

S
R
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
M F NB
Adults 18 15 0
University 6 3 0
Hogwarts 8 19 0

Hogwarts
First Years 2
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 4
Fifth Years 6
Sixth Years 7
Seventh Years 6

University
First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years

Blood Status
Purebloods 24
Halfbloods 29
Muggleborns 12
Unknown 1
Squibs 1
House Elves 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Charming Fragnance
Pavon B Sannesley
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 12:21 PM
Pavon B Sannesley
Group Icon
6th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-October 14

"Unlike me? I care... cared about her!" Pavon answered stiffly. He really had. He was always happy to come here to work for the lady, always glad and grateful for any attention she gave him, he was willing to work longer than needed and to come earlier than needed. He wanted to help her wherever she needed help and with whatever she wanted it. Unlike Mickey, he wanted to see her happy without any selfish reasons such as - oh she was not there before -. But he could not say any of that. If she did not know and it appeared, she did not care, all words were for nothing. He could save himself the hurt and the humiliation and leave. It was clear it was over.

He may have still cared about her now, but the way she only had a care for Mickey made him feel betrayed. He could almost feel the pain of it and rather than succumb to it, he did what he always did. Suck it up, straighten, pretend he did not care, make the world think he was a snotty little bastard and leave, save his face.

"You male me ill." He spoke at the words dripping honey all for adoration of Mickey, who he was sure did not deserve it. "You need not concern yourself with me, madam. I will take my leave now and you will be rid of me for good." It wasn't that he said that he quit, well, yes actually he did. Before she would fire him herself, which he expected to happen anyway.

He walked to the table where his robe had been and pulled it over his shoulders. He did not care if he got paid for the time he worked that month. He was not coming back to get the money either. His hands shook, his temper flared but he reigned it in. If he felt any actual pain, he did not show. Collecting everything that belonged to him he walked to the door. He did not expect her to even notice him gone , or care. He pushed at the door to open it and leave. The customer list remained on the desk, the orders did so too, all that would help her with her business even after he was gone, was there. He could have done something out of spite and yet, even now, he did not. His heart though grew cold.

Mickey Crawford Artemisia Evergreen

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Mickey Crawford
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 12:31 PM
Mickey Crawford
Group Icon
1st Year
Broom-making
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-October 14

Even with all the drama her words got through to him. She was here for him and him alone. He was all that mattered in her life. The missing years seemed to matter less and less with the present and the future becoming all important. The past didn't count, it was now and in time to come their bond would grow. It may be late coming in his life but it made as happy as if he'd had it the whole time. Probably more so since he didn't get annoyed with her shows of love as he often did his fathers.

"Liar!" Mickey spat the word at the Slytherin boy. "If you did care you'd be happy to see her reunited with her son because that's what she wants. You only care about people when it suits you to, when you can get something out of caring."

At being told they made him ill Mickey laughed, "At least I'm not making you fall in love." He'd already spilled the beans on that so saw no harm in using it as a dig. Pavon was lower than pond scum in Mickey's opinion. There Mickey was with his inner dilemma all because he didn't want to force feelings on another while Pavon skipped around doing just that with potions.

It hurt Mickey to hear her say she didn't deserve his love. His trust would have to be worked on but his love? She'd never lost it. Deep down it had always been present just biding it's time for the day it could be properly felt. The proof of that was in the fact he'd never stop dreaming of her, never stopped yearning for his mother in his life.

Without even waiting for the door to shut and with his back still to it Mickey hissed. "I hate him. I actually hate him." The small flame on his hand flickered before, at his mothers words he closed his fist upon it. It was a surprise to find it did not burn the skin, didn't even singe it. All he felt was a small tingle as the flame was drawn back into his flesh.

"You do deserve my love." He added still watching his hand for any stray fire around his fist. "You need to know that."

Artemisia Evergreen
Pavon B Sannesley

--------------------
user posted image
OWLHowler
^
Artemisia Evergreen
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 07:39 PM
Artemisia Evergreen
Group Icon
Owner of Herboristerie Amortentia
- blood status -
Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
29-June 15

Whatever Pavon was saying at this point was nothing more than a faint buzzing in the background but there was only so much more she could take of his being there. The irritation was prickling at her skin making the walls of her shop feel more confining by the minute. She wanted to leave and to feel the fresh evening air and the freedom of the forest. Only that could put her anger to rest. Nothing brought her more serenity and peace than feeling the embrace of mother nature.
But Mickey’s hatred sent another surge of rage through her body and she realised then what she’d done by asking him to smother that flame. Immediately after he’d closed his fist she regretted it, disgusted by her own actions.
“Forgive me, my sweet.” She said and stroke his fisted hand gently with her fingers. “I shouldn’t have done that...” Whether it was love or hatred, they needed to feel it and embrace it, uninhibitedly, like the passionate creatures they were. It wasn’t right to curb it or smother it. It was meant to be released, and she shouldn’t deny her son that delicious feeling as it swept through the body like wildfire and the empowering thrill of the destruction it could leave in its wake.

His words left a warm feeling in her heart and for a brief moment she’d forgotten Pavon and what he’d done to her son. But she had no words to answer with then and she only nodded her head once and smiled to let him know she’d heard him.
Seeing that Pavon was still there though, she narrowed her eyes at him. “Take whatever I owe you and leave. Now!” She hissed at him, a final warning, and for his own sake he’d better heed it.

Turning back to Mickey she fixed her gaze on his, her eyes suddenly aglow with a wicked kind of excitement. “You can set all this ablaze and burn it down to ashes if you want to.” The shop was just things and things were of little value. If it could be of any comfort to her son to unleash that fire within him then she would offer him the place to burn, and she would relish in its destruction. “You can do anything you want.”

Mickey Crawford
Pavon B Sannesley

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Mickey Crawford
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 05:10 PM
Mickey Crawford
Group Icon
1st Year
Broom-making
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-October 14

"It's fine." His words sounded more snappish than he had meant with his anger at Pavon still bubbling. "I have to control my temper. Can't go setting brooms on fire." Great, that was another worry for him to take forward now. What would happen to his career if one day he set another Quidditch player on fire? What would happen to him? Being well practiced at just not thinking about something that was bothering him that is exactly what Mickey chose to do. Though he knew he'd been thinking of nothing else later.

Her words to him after Pavon left sent a shiver through the young Irishman. All children may wish their parents would allow them to do as they pleased but the parents actually doing so... Mickey knew that wasn't good. It wasn't what he wanted either he discovered.

He looked at her then, a hint of apprehension in his green eyes. "No. It's okay. I'm okay." Mickey looked around though wondering just what it would feel like to burn down a building. Not just his mother's shop but any building. Would it make him feel better then? Would it make him feel powerful?

Thanks to Pavon the mood of the most exciting day of Mickey's life was completely ruined. Rather than being on cloud nine, flying high Mickey had crashed through the ground making himself a big pit to wallow in. He was wallowing. His mood had come down so fast it would take days to build back up.

Looking at his mother then Mickey regretted his next words even as he knew he had to say them. "I should probably go." His shoulders were slumped and his eyes found his feet. He didn't want to think of what it meant for his mum to keep company like Pavon Sannesley. "I'm sorry." He walked to the door then turned with his hand on the handle. "I'll come back soon, really soon." He smiled, pulled it from his depths just for her. "I still have to give you a play-by-play."

Artemisia Evergreen

--------------------
user posted image
OWLHowler
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hogsmeade | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse