Cryptic Conjuring -> Leaving Feast: 2075-2076
It is December 2076.
A cold month with the highest temperature being 6°C and the lowest hitting the minuses. December is cold, wet and windy. Snow will fall this month and when it starts it rarely stops.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Amber -
Global Admin

- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
G
H

S
R
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
M F NB
Adults 18 15 0
University 6 3 0
Hogwarts 11 20 0

Hogwarts
First Years 2
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 4
Fifth Years 6
Sixth Years 11
Seventh Years 6

University
First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years

Blood Status
Purebloods 26
Halfbloods 29
Muggleborns 13
Unknown 1
Squibs 1
House Elves 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Leaving Feast: 2075-2076
Lilli Duvall
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 10:18 PM
Lilli Duvall
Group Icon
Graduate
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-September 14

Lilli shrugged when he asked what else he could say. She really had no idea.

She nodded as he complained about Norwood talking too much. It was something she definitely agreed with. “I know, but I kind of expected a good luck or something. Something to show that he realized one year group wouldn’t be back with all his talk about next year and all that.” If she had to admit it to herself, she did think that Norwood just showed how much he cared about the student body as people.

She shook her head as he told her about the girl. “So, a sixth year?” It wasn’t bad. It was only the year below, and in all honesty, the girl could have been their age already. She wasn’t going to harp on that at all. “Let me guess, she just wanted a taste since it was the last time she could count on seeing you? You know, unless you decided to make a point of seeing her on the train tomorrow?” It wouldn’t be the craziest thing she’d ever heard.

She sighed as she regarded him. “Mickey, I know you’ve been working to control that. And I would never think you’d use it purposely to make anyone do something they didn’t want to do. I’d never even consider the possibility since you learned it was possible.” That and since it had never worked on her, she honestly didn’t think he’d ever do such a thing.

The potatoes he popped into his mouth before running his free hand through his hair. "You'd think I'd have noticed her before." He added before taking another bite.
“Why would you have? Any time I’ve seen her, she’s been surrounded by her friends,” she gestured at where the girl was definitely surrounded. “Besides, there’s another girl in her year that used to have your attention,” she grinned. Just because she wasn’t sure what all the fuss was about didn’t mean she couldn’t tease him.

Mickey Crawford

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Sasha Campbell
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 10:24 PM
Sasha Campbell
Group Icon
4th year
- blood status -
Muggleborn
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-September 14

When Gideon mentioned the summer camp, she paused in her thinking. “I’ve never been there. Is it fun? What do you do? Can you use magic?” The only bad part about the summer, in her mind, was the lack of using magic. Muggle-raised or not, she’d gotten used to keeping her wand on her and felt off when it wasn’t with her.

“Where does your grandfather work? Is it a place I could visit sometime and keep you company?” She had suddenly realized that she really didn’t know much about Gideon at all, and that struck her as kind of sad. He was the only person she counted as a real friend at this school.

She wrinkled her nose as he spoke of having to go to his aunt’s house. “Um, do you think maybe you’d like to come visit me some time?” She wasn’t sure how well he could handle the muggle world, but she could teach him. And since her parents knew about magic, they might be able to help if she got stuck on something. “I do know about embarrassing family. You should meet my grandparents.” They embarrassed her all the time. She didn’t even need to have friends around for that to happen.

Gideon Fawkes

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Mickey Crawford
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 01:45 PM
Mickey Crawford
Group Icon
1st Year
Broom-making
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-October 14

"Well, he's stressed, isn't he?" Mickey responded with a shrug. Though he himself didn't care if the Headmaster wished them luck or not. "People are saying all his plans crashed and burned when The Minister was exposed."

"Yeah. I've got standards. No younger than fifth year..." He frowned. "Though I don't think I've ever been with someone that young." No, his year and the one directly below had always been more than enough for Mickey. "But I guess since I'm officially an adult now I'll have to take another look at those standards." Again he shrugged. "That's pretty much what she said, yeah. And no, no meetings. Tomorrow I'm all yours, babe." He grinned cockily as he turned to teasing. Of course he would like nothing more than to spend the next day with Lilli but as the friends they were rather than anything more.

The teasing look dropped from his face to be replaced by a genuine smile. "Thanks, Lilli." And he meant it, she would probably never understand how much he needed to hear what she said but he would be forever grateful to her.

"There are a few in her year." He agreed, a crooked grin back in place. Only one he'd wanted that he hadn't managed to talk round. Though mostly that was for fear that if he had annoyed her his testicles would pay the price.

He ate some more of his dinner, working steadily through the pile before putting his knife and fork down so he could have a mid-meal rest. "Decided what you're doing with your life yet?" They'd spoken about it but neither had ever had any concrete plans before. He supposed now was the time to make them.

Lilli Duvall

--------------------
user posted image
OWLHowler
^
Aiden Flynn
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:40 PM
Aiden Flynn
Group Icon
5th Year
Prefect
- blood status -
Muggleborn
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-June 15

An extremely over the top pout crossed Aiden’s face as she stopped paying attention to him and tried to listen to whatever the Headmaster was droning on about. He couldn’t quite bring himself to care about what was going on; it was the end of the year and all he wanted to do was go home. As her attention focused on what was happening at the front of the room he kicked her lightly in the shin and pretended to whine, “Pay attention to meeee….”

His overly dramatic act evaporated as the food appeared on the table and a huge smile replaced it as he dug into the offerings by the elves. It was so much food, he sort of wondered just how much of it was going to go to waste. However, in the world of magic he would have to guess that the answer would be very little of it – if any.

“I think it’s your parents’ turn.”

“If I remember the letter that I got from my folks correctly,” he rolled his eyes, “they’re caught up in something with Dad’s work and we’re welcome to stop on by any time we want, or they’ll come over to your folks house and get me the next day.”

Then his grin turned mischievous, “It’s like they were encouraging me to go with you like they don’t want me there alone. One might believe they think I’d get up to no good…”

“Have you heard anything about your cousin? Should we save him a seat on the train?”

Caryn Taylor

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 02:40 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

“I get your point and I don’t want to spend our last night here this year in detention either,” he grinned playfully as he responded, “but I don’t think that would stop us so much as try to make us regret anything afterward.”

Tim smiled brightly and nodded as he replied, “I’d say that a campout sounds like just the thing for tonight. I’m all packed and ready to go, and since it’s our last night I doubt that anyone is really going to be looking for us.”

“For his sake, I hope that he’s not bad.”

“I don’t think that Maz would be too understanding if he were disappointing,” he answered with a laugh.

Her last words made him squeeze her hand tightly again, “I can’t wait either.”

“It’s not too much longer now.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Lilli Duvall
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 03:59 PM
Lilli Duvall
Group Icon
Graduate
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-September 14

Lilli shrugged. She didn’t really care if the man was stressed or not. But whatever. It wouldn’t matter past the next day anyway. Freedom. Just the thought of it put a smile on her face.

She shrugged. “I’m just glad you have standards. But yeah, you may want to change those and make sure that whatever girl you’re with is legal.” If nothing else, it would keep him out of some trouble. She hoped. She did have to grin when he said he was all hers the next day. She’d missed spending time with him and considered him her best friend. “Well, if you’re promising me your undivided attention, I sure hope you remember that promise and don’t ditch me for the first pretty girl to catch your eye,” she teased back. Besides, it would be really nice to spend their last train ride together, she thought. They’d spent almost every other train ride together.

“For what?” she asked when he thanked her. She didn’t think she’d done anything to warrant such a reaction. If he answered, she’d find out. If he didn’t, she’d drop it. That was just how things worked. They talked, they shared, but they didn’t push. That was how she liked it.

Lilli laughed as Mickey admitted to what she’d already known. “Hey, as long as you’re having a good time and nothing happens that you don’t want, I’m not going to knock you for it.” She honestly had no problem with him playing around as much as he did as long as he wasn’t lying to get what he wanted. And she knew he’d never do that.

She sighed as Mickey asked about what she wanted to do since they were done. “In all honesty, I’d like to own a skateboard shop. I’m just not sure how to make that happen. Any ideas?” He probably knew more than she did about it, growing up in the magical world as he had. And didn’t his mum have a shop? “How about you?”

Mickey Crawford

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Caryn Taylor
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 04:08 PM
Caryn Taylor
Group Icon
5th Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-June 15

“Hey!” Caryn exclaimed in surprise as Aiden kicked her lightly. She’d been rudely torn from her favorite pastime of staring at Ethan, Aiden’s older brother. “Fine, fine,” she muttered. “What am I supposed to be paying attention to?” As far as she knew, he hadn’t actually said anything. He might have, but she wouldn’t have heard it while she was daydreaming about his brother.

She nodded as he told her that her parents were picking them up. She followed his lead and made herself a plate. She just never could remember from one time to the next who was picking who up. It didn’t really matter. Someone always showed up. She just liked knowing what to expect.

“So you’re staying over too?” She had no problem with that. He practically had his own room at her place because that happened so often. She only wondered how his brother was getting home. He never did join them. She wouldn’t even get to watch him until Aiden invited her over next. That thought almost gave her a pout, but she held it back, not wanting to explain that reason.

She giggled. “You always get up to no good when you don’t have adult supervision,” she replied, conveniently not mentioning that she was usually right there along with him.

“He’ll probably sit with his friends on the train,” she shrugged, “but we can make sure to have an open seat just in case. And with my parents picking us up, I bet my mum will apparate us while my dad takes Jason.” It wouldn’t be that bad. She knew her mum could handle it.

Aiden Flynn

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 04:12 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

“I’d never regret anything with you,” Amber whispered to Tim, her eyes gleaming with some unholy light. “So what they’d do doesn’t matter in the least.”

She grinned back at him. “I’m glad. We won’t have to do much waiting then. All we need now is to be released from the feast.” She hadn’t eaten much, but she suddenly wasn’t hungry for food.

She dropped the conversation about Maz and her newest boy toy. There was really nothing more to say until and unless Maz told them how things went.

As he squeezed her hand, she squeezed his back. “I hope it’s not too much longer.” She proceeded to get as close to him as possible so she could whisper everything she wanted to do to him and wanted him to do to her.

Timothy Morrigan

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Gideon Fawkes
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 08:45 PM
Gideon Fawkes
Group Icon
4th year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
7-October 14

Gideon smiled as she threw questions at him. "Some of it's fun." He answered when she had finished. "There's all different activities but if you don't like any of them the day you go then you're not forced to any. There's loads of diffrent ones to try. Magical painting but that was boring. There were defence classes once taught by an Auror." He leaned forwards towards her. "Last year there were performers from a magical circus." He had been delighted to see them and though he hadn't joined in he had enjoyed watching. "You can use magic but no casting on others or inside. Same as school."

"Eh... everywhere." Gideon frowned for a moment. "He buys and sells antiques." Of course he wouldn't mention the dark items his grandfather had dealt in or the products that came to him through less legal means. He wasn't stupid, no matter how much some of the voices he heard liked to say he was. "You could vis-" The boy had been about to ask her to come to his house until he was stopped by an internal his, a voice not his own. Though generally one of the completely ignored Gideon paid heed to the warning of He'll eat her alive!. He shuddered at the gleeful tone to the words. "Umm..." He reddened. "We could meet up."

It really wasn't fair that he couldn't have a friend round because of his father. He'd be horrible to Sasha and that's even before he found out she was brought up by muggles. Then worse, if he didn't know of a person's parents, if they weren't influencial even purebloods were treated badly by the man. Gideon couldn't risk ever taking anyone home as long as his father was in residence. It saddened him to realise that.

"I'd love that!" He visibly brightened after the depressing mood the very thought of his father cast. "I never really go further into the muggle world than walking down their streets. It would be cool to see it with someone who knows it." He smiled even as an internal scolding was taking place. Part of him was amazed and interested by the muggles and the other part knew he was supposed to hate them and everything they'd given the world. His years at school hadn't helped with that particular struggle he had. "My grandfather's the only one from his generation that isn't embarrassing." Gideon laughed lightly.

Sasha Campbell

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Courtney for the set
OWLHowler
^
Pavon B Sannesley
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 03:48 PM
Pavon B Sannesley
Group Icon
6th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Unknown
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-October 14

Everybody was chattering away with each other and Pavon just sat there silently. Usually he would have rejoiced that his House had won but now the banners only drew out a faint and forced smile. It did not last long. He watched the food on his plate with disinterest stirring the soup when it first came more than he ate it, then poking at the meat once that was spread across his plate. He did take a bite, maybe two. He noticed Maz enjoying herself, Timothy and Amber exchanging words with her, Penelope too was there, there were younger and older students, all happy that the year was finally over.

He was happy perhaps, that he no longer needed to have Muggle Studies shoved down his throat, but there were a good few things that happened not too long ago that left him in less than excitable mood. He felt miserable. Even if he did not allow that much to be seen on his face, rather appearing stoic and cold, it was all an act for others.

Not even the fact that there was a possibility that evidence might suddenly be found that would prove his brother's innocence, brought a smile to his face. The price he had to pay for it was pretty high. It was something nobody else would know, not even his parents.

His gaze was dull, distant. He heard others, their plans for the summer, their careless, almost childish aspirations. His gaze dropped back to his plate. Everything was packed to go home. Well, he doubted he would see any of the other students when they left for home. Maz might have aspiration to visit Timothy and Amber, but that was it. Penelope? He hadn't asked her but she probably would be abroad anyway. Abby, he'd met her, helped her and that had been it. Others? There weren't any others, were they.

--------------------
user posted image
OWL
^
Sasha Campbell
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 10:44 AM
Sasha Campbell
Group Icon
4th year
- blood status -
Muggleborn
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-September 14

Sasha noticed another housemate, Keira, sit down and waved to her. They weren’t close friends, and Keira was older, but they did get along fine.

She listened as Gideon went on and on about camp. He did make it sound quite interesting. “Why was magical painting boring?” she asked, wondering if there was something specific there. “And do the aurors do that every summer?” That could be kind of interesting. And a magical circus? “I’m guessing the circus thing doesn’t happen often though, since you seem to be excited about it still.” That was kind of sad. If she’d known about that one, she might have gone before. “Being able to use magic in the summer is a good reason to go though.” She did miss using her wand during the summer months. One reason she couldn’t wait until she was an adult was so she could do that. “Does the Knight Bus go there? If it doesn’t, I don’t think I could get there.” Being cut off from all things magical was another thing she missed during the summer. At least she knew about the bus.

Antiques? That sounded so boring, and she was pretty sure she had told him by the expression on her face. Then she felt bad. He seemed uncomfortable about the idea of her visiting. Was his family one of those who didn’t like muggle-raised witches? She wouldn’t ask, nor would she push him to tell her anything more. She just nodded as he mentioned meeting up. “I’d like meeting up at some point,” she agreed.

“Then we’ll have you over as soon as you can come,” she grinned. “Some Saturday, when my mum isn’t working, we could meet up at Diagon Alley and you could come home with me. You could stay the night in the guest room and then my dad can take us back to the Alley on Sunday. I can show you around where I live and you can learn even more about muggles so you can pass the class.” Maybe by giving him an academic reason to visit, she’d help him get permission. If not, a day would be fine.

Gideon Fawkes

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Aiden Flynn
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 11:43 AM
Aiden Flynn
Group Icon
5th Year
Prefect
- blood status -
Muggleborn
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-June 15

Aiden rolled his eyes as she turned to face him; it had been pretty easy to track her eyes and see just who she was staring at. Her crush on his brother amused him rather a lot; for the most part she was pretty subtle about it but sometimes it just seemed to run away with her. Honestly, he believed that if he hadn’t spent as much time with her as he did, he might not have even known about it. When she started to mutter, he grinned and replied, “Clearly you’re supposed to be paying attention to me…”

“What are you going to be up to this summer, other than our usual? Any fun plans now that you’ve got your cousin thrown into the mix?”

The food that the school provided was probably the only thing that Aiden was going to miss over the summer break. It was always so good, though there was always far, far too much of it. Sometimes he marveled at the fact that the majority of students at the school weren’t incredibly out of shape. He’d just dug into his dinner when she asked her question.

“Yup, that’s the plan,” he replied, his mouth full.

“And sometimes when I do,” he agreed with a grin after swallowing his food, “that doesn’t mean that I appreciate that they’ve caught on already…”

His eyes drifted across the hall to where Jason was sitting, alone, near the end of the Ravenclaw benches. The older kid was reading a book and picking at the food on his plate – a small oasis of calm and quite in the otherwise boisterous room. Curiously he asked, “Are you sure? Other than you and Lilli, he doesn’t seem to have that many friends…”

Then he looked further down their own table and spotted Lilli talking to Mickey and wasn’t sure just how much company Jason was going to have on the train. Though, it didn’t seem like the seventh year Ravenclaw minded being alone.

Caryn Taylor

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:14 PM
Timothy Morrigan
Group Icon
7th year
Prefect
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

The gleam in her eyes set his heart to racing, and suddenly he found that he also wasn’t too concerned about what the Professors might try to do with them for the rest of the year. It was only one night, after all… still, it would probably be a lot better to not have to deal with their shit. Better to have the time to themselves without having to deal with any annoyances.

“My thoughts exactly,” he replied, impatiently looking down at his watch. It shouldn’t be too much longer before they started to be released – the appeal of the leaving feast was suddenly completely lost on him as he had other things that he’d rather be doing.

“Except that any waiting is too much.”

Tim smiled brightly in agreement with what she’d said. Her whispering in his ear had – what he could only assume was – the desired effect on him and it became a lot more torturous to wait on the end of the feast. He continued to pick at his food until people started to drift out of the hall. As soon as that happened, it was like the flood gates had opened and he rose, helping Amber to stand as well and they swept from the Hall.

*Exit Tim and Amber*

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Caryn Taylor
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 01:02 PM
Caryn Taylor
Group Icon
5th Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-June 15

“Fine,” Caryn rolled her eyes, unknowingly copying Aiden. “I’m paying attention to you, and only you. Happy now?” She raised an eyebrow at him, silently following up her verbal question with a silent well?

Summer. It was a magical word. A smile spread across Caryns face as she savored that specific word. “Plans? Why make plans?” she asked, laughing. “You hanging out at my house, me hanging out at yours, us both hanging out in your pool. What’s to plan?” She shook her head when he mentioned her cousin. “I can ask if he’d like to join us, but I don’t think he’d keep me from doing anything I want to do. I doubt he’s even really interested in hanging out with me.” She shrugged. It was a large age difference with him finishing school and al that.

She wrinkled her nose as he spoke with his mouth full. “Swallow please,” she told him, flatly. “I’m pretty sure they always expect us to be up to something,” she nodded. “Mostly because we usually are,” she giggled.

“I’m sure Lilli will watch out for him,” she shrugged again. “She seems to be good at it by now. At least, she is when they aren’t separated by houses. I wouldn’t put it past her to drag him along,” she joked, though she was still serious. “And maybe he doesn’t need a lot of friends to be happy.” She didn’t know how that could be, but she was willing to bet that some people were like that.

Aiden Flynn

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Aiden Flynn
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 03:17 PM
Aiden Flynn
Group Icon
5th Year
Prefect
- blood status -
Muggleborn
- allegiance -
Pro-Muggle
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-June 15

“Completely,” Aiden replied with an amused grin.

His smile grew to match hers as he brought her back around to a discussion of what they were going to do over their summer break. With a pleased nod he agreed, “That’s pretty much where I was going too, I just wanted to make sure your parents weren’t going to drag you off an any silly family trips now that you’ve got some new family.”

Jason didn’t seem like the sort that would try to get in their way of doing something fun even if they were in the same year, so Aiden wasn’t too worried about that. If there had been any problem, it would have been her parents trying to encourage a relationship between the two when they difference in age between them would likely prevent any real friendship.

“Exactly,” he agreed after he’d finished swallowing his food at her demand.

Again, he nodded in agreement. From what he’d heard, Lilli had gone way out of her way to make sure that Jason was taking care of and he didn’t really expect that to stop now. They’d just have to see what happened when it came time to board the train, and he supposed it wouldn’t be a real hardship to include the older boy at the last minute if it came to it.

“That does seem to be the case, but I can’t understand it. It has to be so boring to be alone like that so much.”

Caryn Taylor

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Caryn Taylor
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 04:33 PM
Caryn Taylor
Group Icon
5th Year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Neutral
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-June 15

Caryn shook her head. “I’m sure that if there are any family trips, I would have heard about it by now. I don’t see them dragging me off anyway. Otherwise, they would have tried that last summer to get Jason out of his room. Now him, I’m not sure about. I’m not even sure that they’ve told him that they will pay for his university if that’s what he wants to do,” she shrugged. She did tend to shrug a lot.

“Don’t get me wrong, I like him and I’m glad my parents took him in, but I just don’t see them bending over backwards as much as they did last summer. I could be wrong though.” Parents. They really did seem to exist at times just to confuse their kids. “I don’t have a problem asking him if he wants to join in on anything we decide to do.”

Again, he nodded in agreement. From what he’d heard, Lilli had gone way out of her way to make sure that Jason was taking care of and he didn’t really expect that to stop now. They’d just have to see what happened when it came time to board the train, and he supposed it wouldn’t be a real hardship to include the older boy at the last minute if it came to it.

“Well, I don’t think he gets bored. He’s always reading or something.” She liked a good book as much as the next girl, but she couldn’t imagine doing nothing but reading. Granted, she wasn’t a Raven either. Maybe that was why she didn’t fully understand her cousin.

Aiden Flynn

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Mickey Crawford
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 04:47 PM
Mickey Crawford
Group Icon
1st Year
Broom-making
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-October 14

Mickey smiled and nodded as she agreed with him about standards. He ate as he did so, not wanting to waste too much time not eating. Eating was important. Eating his last ever Hogwarts feast was more important still. It struck him then as he thought it that this was the last feast he'd attend at the castle. He'd miss them he decided. Nowhere would he bed fed as well as he was at school and that included in his grandparents home.

"Its our last train ride together. No way I'm ditching you." He smiled genuinely now. Lilli really didn't realise just how much her friendship mattered to him. Yes if it was a normal day his head could be easily turned. The next day however was a moment, a day where memory would be made. He wanted his memory to include her.

"Just being you I guess." Mickey shrugged. No one else he knew was as straight talking as Lilli and even if he hadn't thanked her as much as he should have he did appreciate it. She had a knack for saying what he needed to hear. She said it whether he wanted to hear it or not. He'd needed that.

Eating once more he nodded along with her words. He had absolutely had a good time and nothing happened that he didn't want. So all he could do was agree... and eat of course.

When asked for ideas Mickey shrugged, "Rent a shop and put stuff in it?" His was often a simple view of the world. "Advertise when you open?" Really he did not have a mind for business, which was why he sincerely hoped his future lay in Quidditch.

Lilli Duvall

--------------------
user posted image
OWLHowler
^
Lilli Duvall
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 05:40 PM
Lilli Duvall
Group Icon
Graduate
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
10-September 14

Lilli smiled. She hadn’t even realized how much it would mean to her for Mickey to hang around for their last Hogwarts Express trip. They’d started this school journey together and she was glad that they were going to end it together. He really was one of her best friends. “I appreciate that,” she told him, feeling strange for getting sentimental on him. It wasn’t normal for her, even if she was feeling it more often than not recently.

“Who else would I be?” she joked, not quite getting his meaning. If she’d known his thoughts, she’d have told him that she was just being his friend, but since she had no idea what he was thinking, she couldn’t say any of that. “Thanks for being you too,” was all she could say to him.

Feeling a lot better, and not as cranky she returned to her food, polishing off a good portion of what she’d put on her plate. Finally, she sat back, silently groaning. Was there any food anywhere that beat Hogwarts? She bet not.

“Haha,” she replied flatly. “Not what I meant. But fine. I guess first is to learn how to do the charms I need to do.” Maybe she should have studied runes as well? Well, she could probably take a few classes at the university. “I’m also thinking that I would need an inventory to put into this shop.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m pretty sure that advertising is a must,” she agreed. She couldn’t say anything about that one.

“What are you looking to do?” she asked.

Mickey Crawford

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Gideon Fawkes
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 06:42 PM
Gideon Fawkes
Group Icon
4th year
- blood status -
Halfblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
7-October 14

Noticing Sasha wave Gideon looked up from his food and towards the girl she was looking at. He knew her, Keira. He smiled as Sasha waved not feeling bold enough to wave also.

"It didn't seem very different from muggle painting except the brush moved by magic. They didn't even use the spells to make the paint change colour or glitter... nothing cool like that." Really he had been so disgusted with the activity that day. It was wrong to call it magical painting. He'd learned nothing he didn't already know. "An Auror is usually there now and the teach something." He thought the Auror Mitchell had been the first and the others must have felt it a good idea... or they wanted some slacking time. "And yeah, that is the only time I've known the circus to be there. But you never know... maybe it will become a thing. The Knight Bus would drop you off at the Hogsmeade end of the path." Though she wouldn't be much disadvantaged. It seemed only those who could apparate got closer to the gates.

He smiled warmly when Sasha said she'd like to meet up. He'd like that very much too. He was sure his grandfather would allow it. As much as he was all about the pureblood cause he didn't seem to have any adverse thoughts about Sasha. Even after Gideon had let it slip that she had come to school a muggleborn. It had struck Gideon as strange but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth as the saying went.

“Then we’ll have you over as soon as you can come,” she grinned. “Some Saturday, when my mum isn’t working, we could meet up at Diagon Alley and you could come home with me. You could stay the night in the guest room and then my dad can take us back to the Alley on Sunday. I can show you around where I live and you can learn even more about muggles so you can pass the class.” Maybe by giving him an academic reason to visit, she’d help him get permission. If not, a day would be fine.

"Brilliant!" Gideon brightened considerably. The awkwardness felt soon leaving him as he thought of a day or even a day and a night spent with a friend. He'd never done that before. His house had been too sechluded to make friends when he was younger and by the time he'd gotten to school he struggled to make friends. Her point was along his line of thinking and he would certainly point out the opportunity to learn to his grandfather. After finding Muggle Studies so interesting Gideon longed to learn more. "I'll ask my grandfather as soon as I can." There was absolutely no need to involve his father at all.

Sasha Campbell

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Courtney for the set
OWLHowler
^
Mickey Crawford
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 08:30 PM
Mickey Crawford
Group Icon
1st Year
Broom-making
- blood status -
Part-Veela
- allegiance -
Unaffiliated
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
6-October 14

"Want to bunk down in the common room tonight?" Mickey asked. They'd done it before and he had a feeling spending their last night in each others company would be a memory they'd both appreciate. So much of their school life included each other and the day after everything changed.

"Who else would I be when I'm this awesome?" He grinned cockily as he used his hand to direct her gaze to his full glory. Then he laughed. Even he knew he was just too over the top sometimes.

Not long after Lilli sat back Mickey did too. He was glad he'd saved some stomach space througout the day. It had been a good plan, a very good plan.

"Do you need to steal any books before you go?" He asked lightly though if she needed one the library had he was not against getting her it. They could find a spell to copy it surely and just leave it in the common room when they left.

"I'm going to uni. Put my application in the last Hogsmeade day before the final deadline. There's always space." He knew he had been cutting it fine though. "Going to hold off full responsibility as much as I can." He joked though it was a tiny part of why he'd decided to continue in education. "I can go to uni and practice with The Kestrals."

Lilli Duvall

--------------------
user posted image
OWLHowler
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Hogwarts Archives | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse