Cryptic Conjuring -> This Sucks
It is May 2077.
High temps reach 14°C while the lows stay nice at 7°C. Day begins at 5.30am and ends with sunset at 9pm. Rain is an almost constant with dry days being mostly clouded over.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
House Points
G
H

R
S
Board Stats
M F
Adults 19 12
University 3 1
Hogwarts 14 12

Hogwarts
First Years 0
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 5
Fifth Years 4
Sixth Years 11
Seventh Years 4

Hogwarts Houses
Gryffindors 7
Hufflepuffs 6
Ravenclaws 5
Slytherins 8

University
First Years 2
Second Years 2
Third Years 0
Fourth Years 0

Blood Status
Purebloods 22
Halfbloods 20
Muggleborns 12
Unknown 2
Squibs 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Fey 1
Werewolves 0
Changeling 0
Social Media

Tumblr

Rating

Click for Explanation
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Complete
New Poll

This Sucks, Amber/Tim
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 03:59 PM

It made him feel remarkably unsocial, but after a late night talking with Maz and then a further inability to sleep; Tim had remained in bed long after Amber had gotten up to deal with her friends and see them off. With his door shut, he’d contented himself with pulling a book from his shelf and just sacking out and reading. It had been a long time since he’d taken the time to just relax and read a book. At one time, it had been among his favorite things to do – but he’d moved away from that long ago.

Logically, he knew he was sulking but there wasn’t anything else he was really feeling up to doing at the moment. According to the elves, Richard hadn’t come back the night before – late or otherwise – and had sent his apologies along for the girls. Tim was curious to know what was happening at the Ministry but at the same time he dreaded finding out. The elves had also delivered the Prophet, though it sat ignored on his end table.

Reading it would have put his curiosity to rest. However, he wasn’t looking forward to reading it and finding out that things were worse than they’d appeared the night before. With a frustrated huff – mainly at himself for the childish behavior he was all too aware of – Tim settled back into the pillows and opened the book.

Certain that Amber would come looking for him once the others were seen on their way.

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 04:30 PM

Amber had woken up briefly when Tim had left the night before, but she didn’t follow him. She somehow knew that he needed to work something out in his head. She needed to get some sleep so she could be up for breakfast and to see her company off. She honestly hadn’t even planned to stay the night in his room, but since the girls had chosen to have their own guest rooms, she hadn’t seen the issue. While it hadn’t been bad exactly, she didn’t really see the appeal of a sleepover and didn’t think she’d want another one.

She waved as her guests left and returned to the dining room, hoping Tim had come down while she’d been away. Everything looked exactly the way she’d left it. Shrugging, she made Tim a plate and went back upstairs to his room.

She was more than a little surprised to see him awake and lying in bed with a book. She knew he’d enjoyed reading, but she could tell he wasn’t reading at all since his eyes weren’t moving across the page. He seemed to be staring without seeing the book at all.

She set the plate of food down on the night table and slid back under the covers. “If you sit up, you can eat,” she told him teasingly, her voice soft in the silence of the room. Once he’d sat up enough, she passed the plate to him. “Eat, then you can tell me what’s going on.”

By this point, she knew that something had happened. She wasn’t upset that he hadn’t told her before since they hadn’t been alone. She also knew that it was probably something she didn’t want to hear if his reactions were any indication. But if there was something wrong, she just had to know.

Timothy Morrigan
OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 03:42 PM

In the end, the book had been a useless gesture as – once again – his mind had wandered back to the day before. He’d lost all focus on whatever it was he’d intended to read and he started slightly as Amber slid back into bed next to him. Her words drew a smile out of him and he leaned over to kiss her. After pulling away he grinned playfully and said, “Well, isn’t this domestic of us?”

“Thank you for breakfast,” he said as he sat up more and took the offered plate. He hadn’t actually thought that he was hungry until he had the food in front of him.

Tim picked at the food a bit, and ate some of it, but not much of it before his appetite soured. He set the plate aside and took a moment to try to figure out how to phrase what had happened the day before. There wasn’t really going to be a way to soft peddle it, so he just went ahead and told her, “Some asshole in the Wizengamot staged a bit of a coup.”

“They called for a vote of no confidence in Richard and voted him out of office. I have a feeling that if he hadn’t been sitting an ancestral seat that they might have sent him packing all together.”

“Then, as if that weren’t bad enough,” he continued, “they installed a new Minister once that was done. They put in the head of the Muggle Liaison Office. Norwood was there, and I’m a little bit surprised that he didn’t actually dance a jig after the installation.”

“I think I just flat out don’t like seeing that man happy,” he finished with a shake of his head.

“The Headmaster’s insanity doesn’t seem to be confined to Hogwarts anymore if they had enough influence to pull off the overthrow they just did.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 03:57 PM

Amber grinned after Tim’s kiss had set her toes to curling. “It’s about as domestic as we’re going to get,” she giggled, happy that he was being playful. Maybe things weren’t as bad as she’d thought?

“You’re welcome. When you didn’t come down on your own, I thought I’d be nice and bring you something.” She was happy to see that he was eating, though he didn’t eat as much as he normally would. “I thought I was the light eater around here,” she teased, as a block settled in her stomach. Whatever the issue was, it must have been bad.

“Just tell me,” she spoke softly, fighting the urge to take the words back. Once he had told her, she wished she didn’t know. “A coup?” she asked. That didn’t sound good at all. In fact, it sounded like it was the opposite of good.

“What?” she asked, shocked. How could they vote out Mr. Morrigan? And what grounds could they have used to get a vote of no confidence? “How were they able to manage that? He hasn’t done anything that would apply to a vote of no confidence.” She was extremely confused, so much so that she hadn’t really focused on the important part it yet.

“So, the Ministry truly is a muggle-friendly place now?” What would that mean for the rest of the magical world? “Really? The Muggle Liaison Office? I really don’t understand.” And she didn’t. What would happen now?

“I agree with you on that one,” she grumbled as he spoke of not wanting to see Norwood happy. “I wish someone had put him out of our misery long ago.” She shook her head, still feeling more disbelief that such things could even happen.

“The whole world has gone insane, hasn’t it?” Where did she go from there? Where did they go from there? It was apparently too late to fight for any real changes. “So, what happens next, do you think? Did they vote in a new Chief Warlock when they voted in the new Minister?” Would the bad news ever stop coming?

And on that front, where was Mr. Morrigan? How was he doing with all of the changes?

Timothy Morrigan
OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 03:39 PM

“That’s just fine,” he replied with a pleased smile, “I don’t know about you, but I’m completely content with this level of domesticity.”

His smile at her joke about being the light eater among the two brought a weaker smile out of him. It was true, and really it just sort of further drove home how pathetic it was that he was sitting around sulking about the day before. It wasn’t as though he could do anything about what had happened; so there wasn’t any reason to mope. All he could do was keep moving forward. Richard was the one that had been ambushed and it seemed he was still at work trying to make the best of the situation.

“Normally you are,” he agreed. As much as he wanted to take the advice to heart and actually finish off what she’d brought up to him – he just wasn’t hungry enough to do so. Maybe once they’d talked and gotten up and about for the day he’d have more of an appetite and would be more inclined to look for solutions.

“Apparently that’s just it; they said he hasn’t done anything. They were able to hang the fact that the Minister has been doing corrupt things for a while around his neck. Something about how he should have been able to know and do something about it and didn’t act until it was waved in front of his face; because apparently Richard Morrigan is omniscient.”

The last was said with a frustrated scoff, “As for how they did it, I have no idea. It ran smoothly enough that they’d clearly been setting this up for a long while. I’m most concerned that they were able to set it all up under his nose with him none the wiser.”

It had been an increasingly muggle-friendly place for a long time, but Tim nodded in agreement. This would just make it even more so and, unless they were able to rally soon, would drive the Purebloods even more out of power, and out of the mainstream of society. With an amused snort he nodded, “Exactly.”

“I wouldn’t have thought that the head of such a Merlin cursed bureau would have the sort of support or influence to pull something like this off.”

“I heard the press conference the new Chief Warlock and Minister held. If anything, things are going to be even worse now. The old Minister was at least lazy; this new one seems like he’s set to be disappointingly active. And he definitely seems to be on the same wave length as the Headmaster.”

“It makes me concerned about what else Norwood might have in mind.”

“Not the whole world,” he assured with more sincerity than he actually felt, before adding playfully, “there are still a couple of us left.”

Her question about the Chief Warlock made him frown and he nodded, “They actually replaced Richard first; the new guy nominated the new Minister. Gavin Saunderes,” he said expansively, though with disgust, “is our new Chief Warlock. He’s and elected representative from I don’t even remember where. A muggle-born.”

“As for what happens next, I suppose we’ll have to wait and see. At least until Richard gets home – if not until the new folks actually do something.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 05:59 PM

“Any more would just be weird,” Amber agreed with Tim. She knew she would never be too inclined to be overly domestic. It just wasn’t who she was.

She was kind of worried about his lack of appetite. Usually, nothing kept him from eating much, unless he was extremely frustrated with something. That was how she knew something very wrong had happened. She would drop the subject though.

“Wait a minute, what? None of them knew anything either. Did Huxley even know anything? And he’s the senior undersecretary, for Merlin’s sake.” She was suddenly cranky, and it didn’t take a genius to figure out why. “Your grandfather barely knows what we get up to, and we’re in his care.” This was really something she didn’t want to hear about, but it was way too late now.

“Who would have been able to pull this off? I mean, I can guess the new Chief and the new Minister were in on it, but they had to have had more than just that.” It wasn’t that it was just under Mr. Morrigan’s nose, but that it was apparently under everyone’s nose.

“We’re screwed, aren’t we? Our traditions, our magic, it’s all going to be going away, isn’t it?” She hated that she sounded like a scared little girl right then, but if there was no one in a position of power who was on the more traditional side, how could they go on existing?

“I can’t believe that no one talked ahead of time to make it public knowledge. Most of those people can’t keep a secret to save their lives, but they can do this?” She shook her head, in full agreement with him.

She entertained an idea in her head. It would be great if those three muggle-lovers were out in the muggle world and somehow met their end at the hands of those same muggles. If she could somehow orchestrate something like that, she’d be ecstatic. “So, we may as well lay down our wands and go completely muggle?” She knew she was exaggerating, or she hoped she was, but that only served to make her more angry.

“But not in that same position of authority,” she pointed out crossly. “Those of us who are still sane are few and far between. And that’s only if we’re not afraid to speak up. And I’m not even sure I want to know what the consequences of speaking up are yet. I definitely don’t want to be the guinea pig for them.” Not just that, but it was way too easy to dismiss anything she would say as the ravings of a scared and upset child.

It just kept getting better, didn’t it? “How many mudbloods do we have to put up with? It’s just not fair,” she grumbled. It was bad enough that her guardian had lost what he’s worked so hard for, but for it to be lost to a mudblood was just the lowest of the low. “I’m sure he’ll be oh, so happy to lead us into an age of enlightenment,” she muttered.

“I’m betting it’s not anything good,” she replied. “Not good for us, at least.”

Timothy Morrigan
OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 07:59 PM

While Tim was pretty sure that Richard usually had a pretty good idea of what they were up to, the older man did give off the perception that he either didn’t know or didn’t really care what his wards were doing. From what he’d seen, that wasn’t usually the way his grandfather operated at the Ministry – there he was a man fully self-possessed, confident and in control. This might have been what caused him so much trouble with the vote.

Nobody could really expect him to know everything, and to react before anyone even knew what was going on. However, the fact that he gave off the aura of someone who could do just that meant that his opponents were able to feed that appearance into their motions and they’d used it to leverage control from Richard. With a nod he agreed, “So far as I know – nobody knew anything. However, that doesn’t seem to bother them. As shake a pretext as it was, apparently it was enough to do what they needed. I hate them, and I can’t condone what they did; but they did it cleverly.”

“It’s hard not to be at least a little bit impressed.”

“The only people who know everyone involved would be those people. Saunders and Stewart were clearly the motivating forces, but you’re right that they couldn’t have acted alone,” Tim agreed thoughtfully. That would at least be something they could maybe try to do; they had the summer to work and maybe they could help Richard turn up those names. They’d probably be necessary in order to return power to where it should have been all the time.

It was a concern that Tim had shared too when this had all gone down but he’d had enough time to think that he’d come to a comforting conclusion about that, so he offered his bit of hope, “No. We’re not screwed. They can take steps to try to get rid of our traditions – but they can’t outlaw it. People wouldn’t stand for it; there are still a lot of traditions holding our society together.”

“It will take them time – maybe generations to eat away that history; so, we’re just going to have to make sure they don’t have that much time.”

“That’s another good point,” he agreed, “they love to talk about things that they shouldn’t. That means that whoever arranged this had enough pull, or information, to make sure that they kept their mouths shut. That’s a bit worrying as well.”

The idea of going muggle made him shake his head, “Hell no, there’d be a civil war before anyone went along with that.”

Tim didn’t have anything to add to her musings about what the punishments would be for speaking up at this point. It wasn’t something that he’d thought about before, but it was kind of a terrifying thought. Still, it was something that someone was going to have to deal with at some point – he just wasn’t looking forward to the moment coming that it would make sense for that test subject to be him.

“That does seem to be what he’s looking to do,” he commiserated, “at least we’ve only got one more year of school. Maybe this can be stopped before it gets too far.”

With a nod he replied, “Probably not…”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jul 13 2017, 08:28 PM

Amber couldn’t verbally agree that the entire coup was done cleverly. She knew there had to be some intelligence involved, but that didn’t mean she had to admire it. She’d have admired it a lot more if it had gone the other way. “Well, they are leading sheep. It’s not hard to convince the general populace what to do.” She rolled her eyes. “And since they yell the loudest, they’re the ones heard most.” Unfortunately, most purebloods, and those that weren’t but were still traditionalists, were not the types to make such scenes as the unmannered mudbloods.

“Oh, I’m not impressed. I’m quite upset.” And she was. She just didn’t know what to do with her feelings.

“No, they couldn’t have. And I bet the ones who helped them will be crowing as loudly as they can about it. They got one over on the great Richard Morrigan. Even I can admit that isn’t something anyone else can really say. No one else ever has.” Even she and Tim hadn’t. Even when they thought they had, they’d been quickly proven wrong. Unknowingly following his thoughts, she continued. “Maybe we can spend some time in the Alleys or at Camp and see what we can overhear. I’m sure if they have offspring, those children will be bragging.” It made sense to her anyway, not that she would have bragged had the situation been reversed.

“Tim, I love you,” she began, not realizing that neither had actually said those words in a romantic context since their first conversation about becoming a couple, “but you’re behind the times. They already have started removing our traditions. We celebrate muggle holidays, we learn Muggle Studies with no wizarding equivalent, and we’re not even allowed to talk about the old way unless it’s in private.” She wasn’t sure just what traditions he was talking about.

“They’ve already had generations. They’ve had the last three or so generations to get started. They’re not starting from scratch. They did that after the last war.”

She shook her head. “So, now possibly blackmail is involved? Ugh!” She really had no idea how to combat that. It wasn’t like they knew all the rumors or facts about the adult population. And they also had no way to find out.

“Our kind have already had a civil war trying to prevent this.” Her knowledge of the history might be more than a little skewed, but there were no real unbiased books on the subject. She just had trouble believing everything written in the so-called acceptable books. Most of it made no sense, and she knew that history was written by the victors.

She shook her head, not buying the idea of them being able to do anything about the state of the world. “Tim, we couldn’t even get out of taking muggle studies. What chance do we have of fixing this? It’s way bigger than having to take an unwanted subject.”

She bit her lip. “I wonder what they actually want.”

Timothy Morrigan
OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 03:05 PM

There wasn’t any way that Tim could stop the smile that crossed his face at her words. It was a point of view that Richard had voiced more than once, and it amused him to hear the same words in the same annoyed tone come from her. He did understand her frustration and her concerns; he had them too, but he’d always enjoyed the pressure that came from a worthy adversary. In most things for him, that had been Amber – though theirs had always been a friendly competition. This wasn’t and as much as he appreciated the ability to pull something like this off – that didn’t make him hate it any less.

“That’s always been the most frustrating thing about politics and one of the main reasons that it was important that we held onto so many of the ancestral seats as we did. Our contingent doesn’t scream and carry on the way theirs does. In the end that means we seem fewer in number than we are.”

With a shrug, he finished, “Maybe it’s time that something was done about that.”

“I find that it’s possible to be both,” Tim replied before leaning in to kiss her again, “though believe me, I’m just as upset as you are.”

She did have a good point; there weren’t many – if any – people that could legitimately say that they’d pulled something like this on his grandfather and those that did were probably going to be bragging about it. Tim grimaced at the thought of actually going to the camp – he’d never enjoyed the thing and pretty much just saw it as a stupid program that allowed parents to get their unwanted kids out of the house for a little bit. Still, if the kids were going to be bragging about this sort of thing – that was where it was going to be. Unfortunately, he didn’t have a disagreement or another idea so he nodded.

It was a fine line as he’d seen it but, while the addition of Muggle Studies had been a stupid and wasteful addition, it hadn’t been a loss of any traditions. She had more of a point with the celebrations of holidays, though a lot of the pureblood families still kept to the old celebrations. With a frown he said, “I hadn’t really thought of it as, ‘not allowed,’ though I suppose there’s something to that. The old traditions aren’t as prevalent as they once were so fewer people are interested in the conversation.”

“After the last war there was a cancer that needed to be carved out of the pureblood movement – that has happened as far as I can see. Now we need to do what they’ve been doing and move forward toward a goal. A separation between the worlds is good and right, we need to rally around that and start building a coalition from there.”

“I have no idea, and I don’t think anyone knows for sure,” he replied with a shrug, “it’s just a common complaint when things don’t turn out how people expect and they’re not sure why.”

“There have been several civil wars over this subject; it isn’t a way to solve the problem. This is something that has to be handled in the halls of the Wizengamot and the Ministry. Turning it into a war just drives more people from our side and makes the battle that much more impossible.” As much as Tim believed in the Pureblood cause, and he really did, he just couldn’t see how they could reach that goal militarily. The only way that could work would literally be to kill everyone who opposed – and at that point they were monsters not worth saving anyway.

“From school we don’t have a chance of fixing this. It’s going to take time and it will require more allies in places of power. We make alliances at school, and then put them into effect once we’re all out into the real world.”

Tim wrapped his arms around her in what he hoped was a comforting manner. He didn’t like having disagreements with Amber but it was going to happen from time to time. They were different people after all. Her last statement, however, was something he agreed with completely, “I have no idea.”

Amber Elison

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 09:01 PM

“That’s also why I don’t want anything to do with any kind of politics. I’m definitely not diplomatic enough,” Amber admitted. It was a flaw, but it was one that she didn’t really care to work on. She also didn’t care to listen to the other side. She wanted things her way. Since she knew that would never happen, she usually just kept her mouth shut outside of home, unless specifically asked. She wasn’t some unmannered mudblood to go off spouting opinions, no matter how right they may be, to just anyone. “Well, the mudblood contingent needs to quit whining and crying. We don’t go into their world and demand that things change to suit us.” Not that they could with the Statute of Secrecy, but still.

“You mean we should start whining and screaming about injustices?” she asked, not exactly sure what he was getting at, but hoping it wasn’t what had popped into her head.

“I don’t know how you do both,” she muttered just before he kissed her. “And that’s not fair. I’m trying to be upset and your kisses don’t help with that.” She gave him a quick pout.

She barely noticed that he didn’t actually disagree with being out and about, not even at camp, which was somewhere he generally tried to avoid. She didn’t mind going once in a while, but she didn’t like going every day. She couldn’t actually remember him ever going voluntarily.

“That’s the problem,” she pointed out. “Our traditions aren’t prevalent at all. The mudbloods don’t even know enough to ask about them, much less get interested in learning about them. They come in assuming that everything is the same as their world, just with magic. And with the current events, they’re closer to right than wrong. It’s just not fair.” She rolled her eyes. “It may not be expressly forbidden, but do you think anyone in power now would like knowing that we’re talking about anything having to do with the old ways?” She could easily imagine that kind of talk getting smacked down as being pureblood supremacy.

“But how?” she asked. “If things keep going like they are, there will be no one who will be willing to speak. And while I know we are willing, no one will listen to us. Just like they never have.” She shook her head. She just knew that things would not be in their favor for a while, a long while. She was just clueless of how to change it.

She sighed and let the subject drop. If he didn’t have any idea, she didn’t know what kind of possibilities there were, but none of them would likely be good.

“I would like to think that as a society, we’ve figured that out. The problem is that no one else thinks that balance between the sides might be a good thing.” She wasn’t even asking for purebloods to be at the top of the food chain. All she really wanted right then was equality and complete separation from the muggle world, as much as possible with mudbloods in existence. “Why didn’t we ever ask to go to Durmstrang?” she grumbled. “Our Ministry and Wizengamot are currently being led by muggle-lovers. Do you really think they have anywhere near the same goals as we do? I’m not saying that we should try to bring a war. I’m saying that those wars of the past haven’t actually fixed anything. I just don’t think there’s anything we can do, as much as I hate to admit it.” She really did not like admitting that she didn’t know something out loud.

“What alliances?” she asked. She wasn’t being sarcastic at all. She just didn’t know who they could talk to. There had been depressingly few people on their side for the added course. As much as almost everyone had complained, not many had wanted to do anything about it.

She snuggled into his embrace. “Don’t let go,” she murmured. She hugged him in return. Right then, she needed his closeness.

Timothy Morrigan
OWL
^
Timothy Morrigan
 Posted: Jul 21 2017, 03:10 PM

“There’s nothing wrong with that,” Tim replied, though he did agree with her. Amber had a lot of strengths, it just so happened that very few – if any of them – lay within the political arena. Fortunately, that was a place that Tim generally excelled. With yet another nod, he agreed with her second comment too. It was important to assimilate into the world that you were joining – it was insane to think that you could just overwrite whatever culture you were joining.

“If only we could get them to understand that.”

“In a sense, that’s pretty much what I’m saying,” he replied sincerely, “though we don’t have to do it the way they are. It could be done more humanely, like with boycotts or something like that. There is still a lot of wealth among the Purebloods, and it could be surprisingly successful if we just started to withhold our patronage from people who don’t see the importance of keeping the old traditions.”

“We wouldn’t actually have to take the streets; ranting and yelling. Whatever we do, however, we have to really start getting organized,” he finished.

With a laugh he replied, “It’s just one of my many talents. Much like pulling you out of bad moods,” he added before stealing another kiss.

“It is a problem that they don’t bother to ask,” he agreed.

“There are some traditions – ceremonies and whatnot – that could and should be shared. Though a lot of our traditions are secrets held and passed down by families. We guard them like dragons and I have to wonder if that didn’t have something to do with how this all started. If muggleborn wizards were always rebuffed when they asked after traditions and culture, why would they keep asking?”

With a huff he said, “It’s like the wizards hoped they’d take the hint and just go home. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out that way. Now we find ourselves in a situation where you’re right – they’d likely take issue with it if we started pushing the old ways.”

She had a good point, and he didn’t have an answer for her.

“I don’t know,” he replied, sounding distinctly unhappy about that thought.

“Balance is one of those things that would absolutely be ideal, but I don’t know how we’d ever get to that point. Right now, the Muggleborn are ascendant and they are building up a great deal of animosity among the Purebloods. If the power switches, the Purebloods will attempt to roll everything back and make everything right again. Even if that just brings it back to balance, the Muggles will see that as undoing things and more animosity will be built up. I wish there was a way that this could be handled peacefully, but we’re going to need politicians on both sides that are willing to listen, not just talk.”

“I don’t know,” he said again, “we’ll just have to find some. And figure out something that we can do about it. I think we’re going to need an expanded pool for ideas for that though.”

Tim smiled brightly as she snuggled in against his side and whispered, “Never,” before pulling the blanket back up over them and settling in with her in his arms.

*END SCENE*

--------------------

Thanks for the arts, G!

All Characters:

OWLHowler
^

Topic Options
Complete
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse