Two Year Anniversary!

April 2017 Featured RPG

July Featured RPG

November Featured RPG

Cryptic Conjuring -> Too Much For The Shoutbox...
It is June 2076. The sun is sticking around and with it the early rises and late sunsets. This month has highs of 15°C and lows of 7°C. Rain becomes rarer while one or two thunderstorms will occur. High pollen count and high humidity start to become issues.

A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
Amber
Global Admin

Maz
Plot Admin

Tim
General Admin

G
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
Adults
Male 14
Female 10
Non-binary 0

University
Male 2
Female 2
Non-binary 0

Hogwarts
Male 7
Female 14
Non-binary 0

First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years
Fifth Years
Sixth Years
Seventh Years

Blood Status
Pureblood 13
Halfblood 22
Muggleborn 10
Unknown 1
Squib 1

Creatures
Banshees 0
Centaurs 0
Faeries 0
Giants (part) 0
Goblins 0
House Elves 0
Vampires 1
Veela 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Add Reply
New Poll

Too Much For The Shoutbox...
Amber Elison
 Posted: May 26 2017, 05:38 PM

7th year

Group Icon

Plotter

Galleons: 14607
Member Inventory: View

So, a LOT of things have happened since I had to take an unplanned hiatus.

I had to company clean my house. My mom and a friend of hers came down. My father-in-law and stepmom-in-law followed a day later.

I finished out the school year with my job. Three days of having 30 kids in one room for final exams. Not fun, but over now.

My son graduated high school. That was why we had company. My grandfather joined us for dinner, but not the actual graduation. Seriously...how many people can say they watched their great-grandson graduate high school? But he had a religious thing the next day and wanted to get a head start on the drive. (Religion itself withheld to avoid offending anyone.)

He attended a 'lock-in' afterwards...a safe party sponsored by the school. On his way home the next morning, he dozed off at the wheel and ra off the road. HE IS FINE. He did take out about 12 feet of PVC fence. Unfortunately, he also took out my car. But he's not hurt in the least, and he didn't hit anyone else.

My daughter graduated middle school. She'll be off to high school next August.

Out of 31 ESE kids, only one actually failed, and only one class. pretty good odds, but I wish I had been able to help him more. As it is, I pulled him from all classes for two weeks straight to help him as much as I could. Another is passed administratively, and will finally be put in the 'handicapped-trainable' class. She has a really low IQ and honestly can't keep up with general education classes. But I'm proud that she did her best. She managed to pass most classes since her teachers graded her on effort as well as work quality. Another one did fail, but they will pass her due to her age. She's turning 16 this summer, so...

No more visitors. Last day of school was Wednesday. Yesterday was grocery shopping. Today, I fixed a toilet. Go me!

We're all out of school for the summer! Woo-hoo!

Also, the video, and possibly the yearbook, will be late this year. I'm sorry about that, but not for the reason why.

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse