Cryptic Conjuring -> Ava Claybrook
It is October 2076.
The days in this month begin at 7.15am and end at 7pm. Highest temperature is 12°C and the lowest 7°C. Cold and strong winds are the mainstay for this month.
A guest account is available for anyone who would like to look at other skins prior to joining. The username is CCGuest and the password is guest.

Choose your skin:

Rating

Click for Explanation
Plot
With the muggleborns in charge, nothing has really changed since the Battle of Hogwarts. The sides have been switched with those bearing old family names being discriminated against. Once again the revolution is upon us. What side will go to the darkest places to get what they want? Will it be yours?

Full Plot & Storyline
Staff
- Amber -
Global Admin

- Maz -
Plot Admin

- Tim -
General Admin

- G -
Admin's Little Helper
Social Media

Tumblr

House Points
G
H

S
R
Casters
Spell and Dueling Caster

Bludger Caster

Chaser Caster
Board Stats
M F NB
Adults 18 15 0
University 6 3 0
Hogwarts 8 19 0

Hogwarts
First Years 2
Second Years 1
Third Years 1
Fourth Years 4
Fifth Years 6
Sixth Years 7
Seventh Years 6

University
First Years
Second Years
Third Years
Fourth Years

Blood Status
Purebloods 24
Halfbloods 29
Muggleborns 12
Unknown 1
Squibs 1
House Elves 1
Vampires 1
Veelas 4
Werewolves 1
Memories
Looking Back

Trophy Room

Add Reply
New Poll

Ava Claybrook
Ava Claybrook
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 09:18 PM
Ava Claybrook
Unregistered
- blood status -
- allegiance -
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
--

Ava Claybrook
15 | Hufflepuff | Homosexual | Single

Blurb: Ava has the capability of get along with mostly anyone. She tends to be agreeable to earn peoples favor. However, her carefree go-with-the-flow attitude often deters people with stronger opinions.

Looking for:

Friends: The majority of students attending Hogwarts would find it easy to befriend Ava. Once a conflict arises, it is normal to notice Ava withdraw from the relationship though.

Best Friend: She would probably seek someone in Hufflepuff to be her best friend. Their ideals don't exactly have to intertwine, but a non-confrontational BFF would almost be a must for her.

Enemies: Her enemies may arise from pureblood prejudice

^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 10:04 AM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

Students
Ava & Abby
Abby will be a 3rd year Puff, so I can see them being friendly, even if not great friends due to the age difference.

Ava & Amber
Amber, 7th year Slyth, would probably be one of those purebloods that Ava would hate. Amber isn't all about pureblood supremacy, but with the pro-muggle leanings of the world, she appears to be more than not.

Ava & Blythe
Blythe will be a 4th year Gryff. She's a spoiled little princess and this doesn't exactly win her any friends. We can toss them together to see how they react though. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Ava & Caryn
Caryn is a Gryff in Ava's year. Not sure how things would go with them, especially since Caryn is friends with Keira due to the 'pureblood-like' Yule parties Caryn's parents throw. Could be interesting though.

Ava & Emily
These are the two I can see being good friends from Ava's description. Emily is DEFINITELY non-confrontational. She kind of ignores conflict as a whole. It doesn't fit into her sunny view of the world. (Emily doesn't even notice one of her year mates bullying her, for example.)

Ava & Sasha
Sasha is a Slyth a year below Ava. I don't think they'd end up enemies, but I'm not sure how well they'd get along, simply because I'm not sure exactly how much interaction they'd really get.

Adults
Ava & Alannah
Alannah is a server at the Leaky Cauldron, so that would be the most interaction they'd get, I think.

Ava & Cassie
Cassie may or may not help out the school nurse sometimes. Beyond that, unless Ava goes to St. Mungo's, I don't see much.

Ava & Jacinth
Jacinth is a Hit Witch, so unless Jacinth does something at the Summer camp, I see nothing here.

Ava & Kyna
They'd definitely have interaction if Ava takes Divination. Kyna is the professor.

Ava & Portia
Considering Portia is an assassin, let's hope there's nothing. LOL

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^
Ava Claybrook
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 05:18 PM
Ava Claybrook
Unregistered
- blood status -
- allegiance -
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
--

Students:

Ava & Abby
Anytime Ava saw Abby, she would definitely greet her/join her depending on the setting. Friendly people regardless of age is Ava’s style.

Ava & Amber
This could be an interesting enemy relationship?

Ava & Blythe
As long as she is friendly enough, Ava would definitely consider her a friend 

Ava & Caryn
This would probably be a person Ava avoided in fear of confrontation, but upon actually getting to know each other could potentially be friends.

Ava & Emily
I expect these two will be BFFs quickly :3

Ava & Sasha
Depending on if they finally meet, Ava would most likely be friendly with her unless given reason not to.

Adults:

Ava & Alannah
If Ava ever goes to The Leaky Cauldron, she would love to make a new friend.

Ava & Cassie
Ava is hoping to avoid St. Mungo's.

Ava & Jacinth
Perhaps they will meet at summer camp then.

Ava & Kyna
She normally fails to take her studies seriously, so Kyna and Ava would definitely have some interaction if Kyna calls out students for lack of quality work.

Ava & Portia
Agreed. Hopefully Ava and Portia do not cross paths for the time being.
^
Amber Elison
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 05:33 PM
Amber Elison
Group Icon
7th year
- blood status -
Pureblood
- allegiance -
Purist
- Posts -
Plotter
- Joined -
4-September 14

Abby: Awesome! She LOVES making friends, whoever they are or whatever age they are.

Amber: Definitely! Since Amber and Keira have somewhat become friends, or at least friendly, that could definitely happen.

Blythe: She might be friendly, or think she is, but she'll still be a spoiled princess sometimes. She is starting to grow out of it a little though.

Caryn: We'll throw them together and see what happens. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Emily: Definitely! As long as Ava doesn't get too annoyed when Emily spaces out.

Sasha: Since Ava is older, Sasha would definitely be friendly. She's kind of weird. LOL

Alannah: She's always there! And if Ava has a thread there, she could say Alannah took orders or whatever. (If that's all it is, I don't get upset if she gets used rather than me just making a couple of posts about it.)

Jacinth: She'll definitely be at the camp at least once.

Kyna: She doesn't call students out over their work, but she does make sure they know she's available if they choose to work harder or don't understand something.

Portia: Yes, Portia isn't allowed to kill PCs without permission. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------

Thanks, G!

All Characters:

OWL
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse